Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 4:18:48 PM EDT
At the risk of beating a dead horse the past politics of the Middle East and who we supported or didn't support are irrelevant now.

Yesterday an enemy of America declared war and murdered tens of thousands of innocent American men, women and children. These Americans weren't military personnel. They were our mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, children and friends. They died in the most horrible manner imagineable. They died for nothing.

As a little kid my father, my uncles and their friends were always talking about "Pearl" and the "Japs". I thought I understood what they were talking about. I didn't. I do now.

There is no middle ground here. There is nothing to debate. The only thing we need to do now as a nation is act swiftly and decisively.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top