Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 4:05:57 PM EDT
So it turns out a couple people from our company were on those planes. I never knew these folks, as they were based in our Mass. office and most of us are in Detroit. So the company sent out an email to everyone announcing this last night. Then today, they announce that grief counselers will be in about six of our offices so that people can "share their emotions." I'm no stranger to losing a loved one (I lost my Dad a few years back), but damn I thought, aren't "grief counselers" for schoolchildren? These were CO-WORKERS, not family. As a stockholder, I'm a little pissed. What kind of sissiness has infiltrated corporate America?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
its the religion of psychoanalysis.  we will look back on this as one of the silly things we used to do before the great war.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top