Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 6:45:39 AM EDT
So I did the zombie costume today complete with contacts. And from the responses of OK what are you? Nice eyes by the way. These people are clueless to what is going to happen when it all goes down! We are talking wide spread infections because people cannot judge a threat to them selves or a love one.

I'm so glad that my family is prepared for when it happens! But we need to be ever vigilant and spread the word far and wide on what to do and how to identify the undead threat.

Just a bit of a rant for a Tuesday morning..
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:48:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you suck at teh zombie!!1!!!1!111

What did they possibly think u were lol. Pics?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Sheeple. Only the prepared will survive. Stay strong!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:51:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Maybe you suck at teh zombie!!1!!!1!111

What did they possibly think u were lol. Pics?

No I dont suck at the Zombie!!11!! my kids DREW DOWN!! on me this morning, So it had to been good!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
the sheeple will all be owned by the zombies

only those that are prepared for the invading hoards will survive

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
the sheeple will all be owned by the zombies

only those that are prepared for the invading hoards will survive

i9.tinypic.com/3ypj2c6.jpg

extra_ammo you need extra ammo.  I count 27 shotgun shells and I'm guessing 16 45.  Even with perfect shooting you can only take out 43 zombies.  It's a good thing you've got that machete. You will need it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:02:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: extra_ammo you need extra ammo.  I count 27 shotgun shells and I'm guessing 16 45.  Even with perfect shooting you can only take out 43 zombies.  It's a good thing you've got that machete. You will need it.

That's just the display for educational purposes, the actual product line includes many, many boxes of 12ga and 45 ammo - as well as a 20ga for the kid!!!  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:19:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I must get more ammo now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top