Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 2:09:55 AM EDT

I am in the parking lot of the local gym and am pulling out to go home.  As I drive down the isle  a little black jeep pull out  facing me and in front of me.  The isle is not wide enough to pass and we can’t get around each other.  The guy in the jeep is yelling and screaming and shooting the bird so I back up about 30 yds and make the turn to to let him out.  As he passes me he rolls down the window and shoots me the bird again!  So I wave at him.  in hind sight that was kind of dumb.  Anyway I put it in drive and start driving back down the isle heading to the front of the parking lot next to the entrance to the gym.  He puts the jeep in reverse and backs down the isle following me.  So call 911 on the cell phone and stop on the sidewalk in front of the gym.  I can see the people in side and I honk my horn three times.  Nice slow loud honks that don’t sound like a car alarm.  Everyone in the gym turns to look.  The guy gets out a tire iron and starts to beat my truck with it.  no answer from 911 at this point.  So I move to a point in the middle of the truck and ready a pistol.  About that time I hear the 911 operator say hello and I say I am at so and so gym on X street and need the cops.  The drivers window smashes and I slide over to the passengers side. The guy unlocks the driver’s door and opens it and starts to climb in the cab. At that point I shoot him one time in the head.  So I tell the 911 operator “I had to stop him, he’s hurt bad.  Please send a ambulance”.  I put the phone down and a crowd of people forms.  Some of them are shouting I murdered him and others I should put the gun down and fight them like a man.  The cops show up and the crowd leaves.  They take lots of stories.  I just tell them I can‘t make a statement right now and to please look at the physical evidence.  

So what do you think?

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:25:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't eat before you go to bed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]
interesting

I love lucid dreams like that.  I so rarely get them... or remember.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:17:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a dream that I walked out of a gas station, and some guy asked me if I had some money to spare for a sammich.  I didn't have any, and told him so.  I just knew that wasn't the end of it.  I was watching my back as going through the parking lot, and entering the street(on foot), and he wasn't there so I thought everything was alright.  I crossed the street, and he was hiding behind one of the cars, and attacked me.  No weapons involved.  We were basically locked up in a stalemate, he had my in a weak headlock and I was trying to punch him in the nuts, but you know how it is in dreams when no matter how hard you try, you just can't reach or just can't move fast enough.  A few seconds later my dad showed up and saved kicked the guy off me.

Weird.  The whole time I was thinking "the one day I don't carry, and I'm getting stomped for a ham sandwich."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top