Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 3:17:42 PM EDT
For the men, which did you prefer?  

Tiny Toons'  Babs Bunny,  Minerva Mink, or ???

Kind-of like the preference between Ginger, or Mary Ann

Poll shortly. ETA as soon as someone tells me how to create one.  Went into edit, and can't seem to find the buttons, or . . . ?  ETA2 Found It.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Enough of this Bullshit.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Enough of this Bullshit.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=41396

No.  There was a memo?  When?  I have a problem with my mail.

Dave.

ETA Typing too fast.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I go into high end clothing shops and masturbate onto fur coats.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I go into high end clothing shops and masturbate onto fur coats.

Sigline material.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually saw a furry at a store the other day. It was some fat kid wearing some kind of fake fur hat with ears and a shirt with a cartoon anthropomorphic and obviously sexualized fox on it. Seemed to be a total dumbass goofball from the sound of his conversation. The guy was with a sorta hot chick too. I hope it was his sister (probably wouldn’t stop a furry though) and not his girlfriend.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I go into high end clothing shops and buy the slightly used fur coats!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I actually saw a furry at a store the other day. It was some fat kid wearing some kind of fake fur hat with ears and a shirt with a cartoon anthropomorphic and obviously sexualized fox on it. Seemed to be a total dumbass goofball from the sound of his conversation. The guy was with a sorta hot chick too. I hope it was his sister (probably wouldn’t stop a furry though) and not his girlfriend.

Chick was probably a lesbian.

I'm furry.  I don't find any of the Looney Tunes/Tiny Toons sexually attractive.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:42:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm furry.  

I'm afraid to ask but does this mean you need to shave your back?  

Haven't been paying attention, neh?  Furry means I think that characters in fiction with both human and animal traits are cool.  There's a lot of stuff that's either latched onto or been lumped in with furry, but that's what it is at its essence.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:44:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#11]
it means he'd like to find a nice panda bear in a bar some time, get her/him smashed, take her home and make sweet sweet love on a bed of eucalytus leaves.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Furries = people who date and have sex in animal costumes.

I ran into this first hand once... she was cute out of the suit, but when I got to her house she was all rabbit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I ran into this first hand once... she was cute out of the suit, but when I got to her house she was all rabbit.

SO!! Did you bump it like bunnies?!?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
it means he'd like to find a nice panda bear in a bar some time, get her/him smashed, take her home and make sweet sweet love on a bed of eucalytus leaves.

Pandas are the hotness.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#15]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry

It's a subculture and/or hobby and/or fandom pertaining to nonhuman, but usually humanoid, animal-inspired characters.

There's a lot of overlap into the overall sci-fi fandom.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Here's the answer to all your BOTD vs FURRY questions.

WARNING: You Must Be An ARFCOM Member!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm furry.  

I'm afraid to ask but does this mean you need to shave your back?  

Haven't been paying attention, neh?  Furry means I think that characters in fiction with both human and animal traits are cool.  There's a lot of stuff that's either latched onto or been lumped in with furry, but that's what it is at its essence.

I guess I haven't been paying attention.  This means you are "into" stuffed animals?  Teddy bears and stuff?  Beanie babies?  

Honestly, this doesn't sound like grown-up stuff.  

No.  I've got one stuffed animal at the moment, a stuffed wolf that I bought to send to my friend Danielle in Georgia.  Otherwise, I own no stuffed animals.  Mainly, I like the art.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#19]
She'd kill me if she found this....

Good friend of mine is the "white cat thing"

She's hot... out of make up
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:01:43 PM EDT
[#21]
ARGH! Stop the furry threads.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
ARGH! Stop the furry threads.

This odd phenomenon that ARFCOM is obsessed with recently is killing me
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mainly, I like the art.

Okay, but I'm not clear what you mean by "art."  This--

Quoted:

. . . doesn't sound like "art."  Is he talking about something different?  

Geez, this stuff doesn't seem to find its way to my cave.  

He's talking out of his ass.  Like your suburban soccer moms have gotten their education about guns from the MSM, he has gotten his education on furries from the same.

Drawn by an acquaintence of mine.  Art.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#25]
furrie art...

original

furried
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:15:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
For the men, which did you prefer?

Tiny Toons'  Babs Bunny,  Minerva Mink, or ???

Kind-of like the preference between Ginger, or Mary Ann

This man likes Ginger and Mary Ann and does not watch "Tiny Toons" or know or care who "Minerva Mink" is.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mainly, I like the art.

Quoted:

He's talking out of his ass.  Like your suburban soccer moms have gotten their education about guns from the MSM, he has gotten his education on furries from the same.

evula.org/macunderground/sw-bk.jpg

I can appreciate the drawing as it's quite well done.  I'm not seeing any fur though.  Are there different aspects of this?  I saw in another thread people dressed up in animal costumes--remniscent of Disney characters, only (apparently) not getting paid to do it.  Are you saying you collect pics of the type shown here?  If so, there's certainly nothing unusual about that.  <shrug>

As with all art, there is an adult side, and a non adult side to it. although the non adult side out numbers the adult side of art. People tend to like to pick on the things that they can point out as "OMG! Look at that!" There are some very talented artists in the community. Perfectly normal people who just like drawing "Humanized" animals.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mainly, I like the art.

Quoted:

evula.org/macunderground/sw-bk.jpg

I can appreciate the drawing as it's quite well done.  I'm not seeing any fur though.  Are there different aspects of this?  I saw in another thread people dressed up in animal costumes--remniscent of Disney characters, only (apparently) not getting paid to do it.  Are you saying you collect pics of the type shown here?  If so, there's certainly nothing unusual about that.  <shrug>

That's exactly what I'm saying.  I like the art.  I do a bit of drawing myself.  I don't have sex with dogs.  I don't have sex with stuffed animals.  I don't wear a fursuit, and I especially don't get in a fursuit and have sex with other people.  There's a minority of furries who do the above (as sickening as some of those things are), and that minor sample is projected onto the whole of the fan base.

I'd have to ask Beo (the guy who drew the picture), but I think he intended for that character to be a jackal or anubis-sort-of dog.  Furry is just a simpler name for anthropomorphics, or the mixing of human and animal qualities.  Basically what you end up with is a human with an animal-ish face, fur, claws, tail, etc.  Doesn't have to always have fur, either.  Bugs, reptiles, avians, whatever is cool.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#31]
There's nothing wrong with good old fashioned naked women to turn me on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top