Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2006 12:36:09 PM EDT
Rag yes, but conservative rag.

Spitzer and Clinton get a nod from them.... ????

They aren't the first conservative paper to sell out New Yorkers.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know, but I was in DC this weekend, and had the unfortunate chance to look at what some bitch on my plane was reading in the Washington Post.

What an absolute piece of shit paper.  I couldn't believe the liberal bullshit that was flowing out of damn near every article; and those were just the ones that I could read from my seat, as I was bored to death.  Unreal how liberal it was.  I was actually shocked.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't know, but I was in DC this weekend, and had the unfortunate chance to look at what some bitch on my plane was reading in the Washington Post.

What an absolute piece of shit paper.  I couldn't believe the liberal bullshit that was flowing out of damn near every article; and those were just the ones that I could read from my seat, as I was bored to death.  Unreal how liberal it was.  I was actually shocked.

The NYPost is not a liberal paper, generally speaking, they were not expected to endorse Klinton

I realize this, but I also am starting to think that almost every source of MSM is getting further and further from concervative, in the traditional form.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The NYPost is not a liberal paper, generally speaking, they were not expected to endorse Klinton

think this is the powers that be choosing whats best for them (Jewish Press did that too - inexcusable - spitzer AND kilinton), or is this rupert murdoch's new thing....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top