Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2006 7:42:55 AM EDT
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23372564-details/Britons+'could+be+microchipped+like+dogs+in+a+decade'/article.do

Why Question is...Would anyone really want a chip to be implanted in them?  This is insane.

Human beings may be forced to be 'microchipped' like pet dogs, a shocking official report into the rise of the Big Brother state has warned.
The microchips - which are implanted under the skin - allow the wearer's movements to be tracked and store personal information about them.
They could be used by companies who want to keep tabs on an employee's movements or by Governments who want a foolproof way of identifying their citizens - and storing information about them.
The prospect of 'chip-citizens' - with its terrifying echoes of George Orwell's 'Big Brother' police state in the book 1984 - was raised in an official report for Britain's Information Commissioner Richard Thomas into the spread of surveillance technology.
The report, drawn up by a team of respected academics, claims that Britain is a world-leader in the use of surveillance technology and its citizens the most spied-upon in the free world.
It paints a frightening picture of what Britain might be like in ten years time unless steps are taken to regulate the use of CCTV and other spy technologies.
The reports editors Dr David Murakami Wood, managing editor of the journal Surveillance and Society and Dr Kirstie Ball, an Open University lecturer in Organisation Studies, claim that by 2016 our almost every movement, purchase and communication could be monitored by a complex network of interlinking surveillance technologies.
The most contentious prediction is the spread in the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology.
The RFID chips - which can be detected and read by radio waves - are already used in new UK passports and are also used the Oyster card system to access the London Transport network.
For the past six years European countries have been using RFID chips to identify pet animals.
Already used in America
However, its use in humans has already been trialled in America, where the chips were implanted in 70 mentally-ill elderly people in order to track their movements.
And earlier this year a security company in Ohio chipped two of its employees to allow them to enter a secure area. The glass-encased chips were planted in the recipients' upper right arms and 'read' by a device similar to a credit card reader.
In their Report on the Surveillance Society, the authors now warn: "The call for everyone to be implanted is now being seriously debated."
The authors also highlight the Government's huge enthusiasm for CCTV, pointing out that during the 1990s the Home Office spent 78 per cent of its crime prevention budget - a total of £500 million - on installing the cameras.
There are now 4.2 million CCTV cameras in Britain and the average Briton is caught on camera an astonishing 300 times every day.
This huge enthusiasm comes despite official Home Office statistics showing that CCTV cameras have 'little effect on crime levels'.
They write: "The surveillance society has come about us without us realising", adding: "Some of it is essential for providing the services we need: health, benefits, education. Some of it is more questionable. Some of it may be unjustified, intrusive and oppressive."
Yesterday Information Commissioner Richard Thomas, whose office is investigating the Post Office, HSBC, NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland over claims they dumped sensitive customer details in the street, said: "Many of these schemes are public sector driven, and the individual has no choice over whether or not to take part."
"People are being scrutinised and having their lives tracked, and are not even aware of it."
He has also voiced his concern about the consequences of companies, or Government agencies, building up too much personal information about someone.
He said: "It can stigmatise people. I have worries about technology being used to identify classes of people who present some kind of risk to society. And I think there are real anxieties about that."
Yesterday a spokesman for civil liberties campaigners Liberty said: "We have got nothing about these surveillance technologies in themselves, but it is their potential uses about which there are legitimate fears. Unless their uses are regulated properly, people really could find themselves living in a surveillance society.
"There is a rather scary underlying feeling that people may worry that these microchips are less about being a human being than becoming a barcoded product."
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#1]
does this mean that we have to walk and feed them twice a day AFTER we finish fighting their wars?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:47:17 AM EDT
[#2]
It's the BEAST's plan...
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#4]
"Who are the Britons?"
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

15And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"Who are the Britons?"

Why we all are.  And I am your king.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:37:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Who are the Britons?"

I didn't vote for you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Microchips will be in the US soon. National ID cards start in 2008, they will push for implants soon after that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#10]
It'll happen here-they'll start with chipping sex offenders (who is going to argue against that?),then it will be an option for children (kid gets grabbed-we can locate him/her in minutes-who wouldn't want that?),then after most of us here die off,everyone will get one and it will be no big deal (like a social security card ).

Attrition........
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Is it possible to have a rational discussion about microchipping, surveillance, and tracking without all the mark-of-the-beast crap?  It comes across about the same as claiming UFOs from outer space are behind it.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend (too much at least), but it's just irritating.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Who are the Britons?"

I didn't vote for you.

Who would?  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Is it possible to have a rational discussion about microchipping, surveillance, and tracking without all the mark-of-the-beast crap?  It comes across about the same as claiming UFOs from outer space are behind it.

Why do you call it tinfoil?  Wouldn't a rational person sit up and take notice of the shocking similarities?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Of course he's the king of the britons.  He's the only one not covered in crap.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#15]
<thumper>
I would not worry about it being the number of the beast.  The beast is having the state and commerce as your god.  The beast will consume all, when working for a dollar is more important than family and god.  When commerce consumes you, what difference is a number.
</thumper>
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you call it tinfoil?  Wouldn't a rational person sit up and take notice of the shocking similarities?

Only as much as a rational person would be struck by similarities to a Nostradamus prophesy.  I put no stock in either.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:53:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Come quickly Lord Jesus.

I look forward to these things.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#18]
A gram is better than a damn.

WAR IS PEACE!

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY!

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH!

I watch Demolition Man and Minority Report and think to myself, "shit, that's us in fifty years. Better go load some magazines."
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only as much as a rational person would be struck by similarities to a Nostradamus prophesy.  I put no stock in either.

Nostradamus was a know-it-all.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Most Americans are content to have the government control every aspect of their lives. They won't complain about being RFID chipped. I say it will happen in our lifetimes. Government data base on DNA samples too.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#21]

i don't know how "true" that article is, but i would think if widespread, or even mandated, chipping were to take place, the UK would be the first place in the "free world" where it would happen.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
It'll happen here-they'll start with chipping sex offenders (who is going to argue against that?),then it will be an option for children (kid gets grabbed-we can locate him/her in minutes-who wouldn't want that?),then after most of us here die off,everyone will get one and it will be no big deal (like a social security card ).

Attrition........

I see i happening this way.

Parallel

Track 1: First sex offenders, then other criminals.  Then certain business licenses.  Then concealed weapons permits. Then permits like driver licenses.

Track 2:  Voluntary chipping of children, to help incase they are abducted.   Then the first time a chipped kid is rescued MANDATORY for children.  Before the kids turn 18 a law making removal of the chips a felony.  

By 2030 most US residents will have a chip.  Only Illegals will not
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:10:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I watch Demolition Man and Minority Report and think to myself, "shit, that's us in fifty years. Better go load some magazines."

I find myself thinking the same things.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Microchips will be in the US soon. National ID cards start in 2008, they will push for implants soon after that.

And if they make chips mandatory, We the Prepared will finally PUSH BACK, 5.56 and 7.62 millimeters at a time.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's called predictive programming. Hollywood, the 5th branch of government.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:22:35 AM EDT
[#26]
That's what happens when you are a subject, not a citizen.

And some tart giving you a sword is not the base for a government!  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And if they make chips mandatory, We the Prepared will finally PUSH BACK, 5.56 and 7.62 millimeters at a time.

Hate to disagree with you,but it will never happen.Oh,maybe a few people will stand up against the machine,but they will be painted as wackos and removed from society.

There will be no big uprising-these people are not fools.They will implement these strategies a little at a time-just as they have been.

The younger generations will be programmed that having a chip is normal-the powers that be just have to wait us out.

I beleive it's too late.Game over-we have lost.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
That's what happens when you are a subject, not a citizen.

And some tart giving you a sword is not the base for a government!  

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hate to disagree with you,but it will never happen.Oh,maybe a few people will stand up against the machine,but they will be painted as wackos and removed from society.

There will be no big uprising-these people are not fools.They will implement these strategies a little at a time-just as they have been.

The younger generations will be programmed that having a chip is normal-the powers that be just have to wait us out.

How many churches have been bulldozed by tanks since April 19, 1995 ?  Zero
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#30]
I've seen people say that in 2008 that we will have national ID cards and that they will have RFID in them.

However, the way I understood the National ID Act was that we weren't going to be issued new, seperate "national ID cards", but that all state driver's licenses will have to meet certain minimum security guidelines. One of which was that it had to have a "machine readable technology" to be determined by the head of the DHS.

Machine readable could be anything. Bar code, fingerprint scan, or RFID, but I don't see anywhere in the National ID Act that specifies it has to be RFID. Did the DHS make that determination already and I just missed it? As far as I'm aware, they haven't.

Of course, I won't be surprised if it eventually becomes RFID, as the National ID Act seems to give the DHS sole authority to decide what the "machine readable technology" is, and it sounds like it can be changed anytime the DHS wishes.

So, what am I missing? Where are people getting this information that we will have a national ID card and that it will have RFID? Or are they just speculating?

I understand that our driver's licenses will arguably become defacto national ID cards, but I haven't read anywhere where we are going to get a seperate, official natinoal ID card. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:41:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Most Americans are content to have the government control every aspect of their lives. They won't complain about being RFID chipped. I say it will happen in our lifetimes. Government data base on DNA samples too.

I pretty much agree with that. To take it a bit further I also think that it will become "fashionable" to have electronic implants of different kinds. Storage, communication, what have you, I could see teenagers getting the latest trendy 'plant in the next 20 years. I may be wrong but only time will tell.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:46:57 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's called predictive programming. Hollywood, the 5th branch of government.

So I guess that explains the books of Larry Niven, Jerry Pournell and others who share the same bleak view of the future.  

I guess they're the 6th branch?

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Not so long ago, 1990's, only criminals had to get fingerprinted and if you were found innocent, then your finder print cards were given back to you for destruction.  

Now, 2005, at least in Georgia, anyone wanting a Driver License must have finger prints done.

I can see the driver license here turn into the national ID card, or maybe it already is.

Finger Prints now, later, maybe retnal scan, RDIF slipped in without anyone knowing.

You want to drive, give us your prints, eye scan and don't worry about the ID being RDIF.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I pretty much agree with that. To take it a bit further I also think that it will become "fashionable" to have electronic implants of different kinds. Storage, communication, what have you, I could see teenagers getting the latest trendy 'plant in the next 20 years. I may be wrong but only time will tell.

It will start with cell phones.  The next ear piercings will be wireless bluetooth cell phone headsets in the size of a ear ring.  They don't need to insert shit into us for a while, first it will be wireless cell headsets in the form of ear rings.
Then slip in GPS tracking into those bluetooth ear rings.  Teens will love it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Well, you know what Revelations says.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many churches have been bulldozed by tanks since April 19, 1995 ?  Zero

How often do we hear about individuals being taken down?There is the guy in Fort Dodge awaiting trial that was moving from Florida that got caught with machine guns-he's basically screwed.

We haven't had another church episode because they learn from their mistakes.

As for a revolt-How much do you pay out in taxes?Not much more than what the Boston Tea Party was over,I'm sure.There is no collective line in the sand.

The vast majority are complacent and ignorant.As long as they have bread and circuses,they will not rise up.

I used to think the same way you do;time has whittled that away to nothing but pessimism.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
<snip>

be careful...talk like that will get all these people to back the chip.... police don't find a chip....automatic eviction from the country.

And I thought RFID was short range, great for opening doors with wall mounted readers, or for ID if the other person has a hand held reader...but the idea of a mass ID scan just tracking people walking about is not possible.  RFID do not send out a signal, nor are they powered. They react to the signal from the reader.

No Expert
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#39]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
<snip>

be careful...talk like that will get all these people to back the chip.... police don't find a chip....automatic eviction from the country.

And I thought RFID was short range, great for opening doors with wall mounted readers, or for ID if the other person has a hand held reader...but the idea of a mass ID scan just tracking people walking about is not possible.  RFID do not send out a signal, nor are they powered. They react to the signal from the reader.

No Expert

It is short range, but how hard would it be to make all new cars and cell phones come from the factory with an RFID reader in them? Most new cars already have satellite radio, and most cell phones have GPS. They could simply relay the data to the nearest cell tower or satellite.

In addition, many stores already use RFID scanners at the entry/exits. How hard would they be to convert to scan ID's?

You wouldn't even have to have a cell phone or a car with an RFID scanner. Simply walking near another car or another person with a cell phone and that car or cell phone could read your RFID chip, couldn't it? Then relay the data.

I would imagine readers could be installed in lots of places. Then all that data is sent to a central database that big brother has access to. Unless you live like a hermit, way out in the boonies, have an older car, and no cell phone, I would imagine that your movements would be tracked nearly everywhere. At least as long as you have your card on you...

...which would be a perfect reason to require implants.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

No Expert

Not possible yet............remember the first computers?Took up a whole room.

Interesting times.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#41]
It's already happening in the USA and people love it.  

It's not quite up to implanted chips yet, but some elementary schools out west have cards that each kid carries which shows where the kid is at inside and for a distance outside the school and kids have the cell phones that show there parents their exact locations.

It won't be long til kids, criminals, and military personal are being implanted with chips.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
The report, drawn up by a team of respected academics, claims that Britain is a world-leader in the use of surveillance technology and its citizens the most spied-upon in the free world.

The irony of this last phrase is comical.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

No Expert

Correct. Current RFID is very short range, a few inches. But if the chip were in your hand and you were reqired to present your chip each time you made a purchase or entered a controlled building which could eventually be every building, or made an ATM withdrawl, and used it to clock in and out at work, and were required to present your chip when stopped by the police, well then you are more or less "TRACKED".

Your ATM card is already a very effective tool for the government to use to track you. It tells them where you went and what you did. The RFID is just an extension of that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#44]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
<snip>

No Expert

Correct. Current RFID is very short range, a few inches. But if the chip were in your hand and you were reqired to present your chip each time you made a purchase or entered a controlled building which could eventually be every building, or made an ATM withdrawl, and used it to clock in and out at work, and were required to present your chip when stopped by the police, well then you are more or less "TRACKED".

Your ATM card is already a very effective tool for the government to use to track you. It tells them where you went and what you did. The RFID is just an extension of that.

Read what I posted above. All they have to do is put an RFID reader in all new cars and cell phones. Then you are essentially tracked wherever you go.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Well, you know what Revelations says.

+1

We're close.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#46]
RFID will be in US passports starting now.  
www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2006/09/renew_your_pass.html
Schneier is a security, cryptology, etc buff.  He puts out a newsletter that is usually worth reading.  

RFID credit cards are now available.  www.rfid-weblog.com/50226711/rfid_credit_card_from_citibank.php

I believe a national id is coming and will require RFID.  Criminals and military will be the first who are forced to comply.  

There are active and passive tags and range varies with both.  Maybe as much as one meter and trying to get more.  www.rfid-weblog.com/50226711/longer_range_and_metal_tolerance_with_new_hf_tags.php

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#47]
This post is not bullshit, it's 100% FACT…

How do I know? Well I do work for the Goobermint…

Thank God I'm Irish and can get the fuck out of Dodge if this comes to pass…

ANdy

Big Brother Britain - report claims we are most watched-over nation
Last updated at 22:00pm on 1st November 2006
Reader comments (0)

Britons are the most watched-over, monitored and spied-on people in Europe, a damning watchdog assessment found today.

It put this country bottom of the EU league table of privacy.

Among citizens of the 25 EU countries, Britons are most commonly subjected to being checked by cameras, recorded in police files, having their DNA stored, or being forced to carry identity cards.

The finding means that the increasing Government obsession with storing information has made Britain a more intrusive society than France or Germany, where historically governments have kept close watch and control over the population.

The ranking by the Privacy International group said Britain was now grouped among countries in the 'black' category where people live under 'endemic surveillance'.

Other nations in this group are Russia, which is less than two decades from communist dictatorship, and authoritarian Singapore.

Simon Davies, director of the watchdog group, said: "It is clear that there is a systemic failure of legal mechanisms to protect us against the emerging surveillance society.

"Those responsible for protecting our rights have failed to do so."

He praised Argentina, Canada and Germany, all of which have introduced measures to guard against invasion of privacy.

The warning over surveillance follows publication by the Government this week of details of a trial of the next national census which is set to be the most intrusive in history.

People filling in 24-page forms will be asked to declare their income, whether they have second homes, how much time they spend away from home, and to give details on the physical and mental health. Those who fail to answer such questions in the national census in 2011 will face £1,000 fines.

Opposition politicians have warned the census could be used as a basis for new taxes and new forms of monitoring individuals and families.

A Government-run information commission added to the warnings yesterday, saying that Britain risks becoming a 'surveillance society' where cameras and computers watch every individual's every waking move, a watchdog warned today.

Tracking by cameras, the recording of buying habits and checks on people's movements will govern every aspect of life, its report said.

In ten years' time, shoppers will get better or worse treatment in stores according to what kind of customers their computer records show them to be, it said. Electronic tags in their clothes will identify them as soon as they walk through shop doors.

Police will monitor cars through their satnav systems, pay and pensions will depend on computer predictions of employees' future health, and facial recognition networks will mean every person can be found on the street, the report suggested.

The report predicted that workers would be made to undergo biometric and psychometric testing, and that their lifestyles would be examined and health checks carried out on behalf of their bosses.

Those who refused tests or showed up as a health risk would be either denied jobs or given reduced pay and pensions because of doubts over their future productivity.

Information Commissioner Richard Thomas said the widening use of technology would produce a 'surveillance society' which would deepen suspicion as it brought benefits in reducing terrorism.

He said: "I fear that we are in fact waking up to a surveillance society that is already all around us." Mr Thomas said surveillance could help fight terrorism and crime and improve access to public services.

But he added: "As ever-more information is collected, shared and used it intrudes into our private space and leads to decisions which directly influence people's lives.

"Mistakes can also easily be made with serious consequences - false matches and other cases of mistaken identity, inaccurate facts or inferences, suspicions taken as reality and breaches of security."

Most techniques used to survey the public are automated and out of sight, the report said.

Methods used include surveillance of international travel, consumer spending, use of the internet and mobile phones.

Some of this benefits the familes, but in other cases it is "personally threatening and has wider consequences," the report warned.

It said surveillance can lead to the loss of anonymity and privacy in different areas of life. The report, produced by a group of academics called the Surveillance Studies Network, predicted that by 2016 surveillance will be ramped up even more.

Mr Thomas said: "Many of these schemes are public sector driven, and the individual has no choice over whether or not to take part.

"People are being scrutinised and having their lives tracked, and are not even aware of it."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=413992&in_page_id=1770
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

No Expert

Hackers have already read chips at 30 feet. And cracked their encryption.  All you need is a bigger pulse generator and a more sensative antenna.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

It will never be mandatory, it will be totally voluntary for children and only required for sex offenders. Then violent criminals.  Then all convicted felons.  Then "deadbeat dads".  Then all military personnel.  Then everyone in "security sensitive" positions, like police and airport employees.  Then all government employees.  Then corporations will start requiring employees to have chips.  With all the previous applications the courts will rule that this is "reasonable" and besides if you don't like it, don't work for them.  Then it will be "stupid" to not have a chip because you will never be successful without one.  Eventually there will be news reports talking about some murderer who wasn't caught because he didn't have a chip and people will demand mandatory implantation.

No shot will ever be fired.  Modern governance has little to do with representation and everything to do with marketing.  Some call it conspiracy, but in the real world it's simply called project management.  Plans are made by bureaucrats and activists to implement programs and the people are attacked with carefully crafted awareness campaigns (propaganda) to implement it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#50]
For some reason this song came to mind... And the entire book of 1984.

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been.
You've been in the pipeline, filling in time,
provided with toys and Scouting for Boys.
You bought a guitar to punish your ma,
And you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool,
So welcome to the machine.
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
What did you dream? It's alright we told you what to dream.
You dreamed of a big star, he played a mean guitar,
He always ate in the Steak Bar. He loved to drive in his Jaguar.
So welcome to the machine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top