Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2006 9:18:46 PM EDT
I know that many of you do not check the team forum frequently, so I thought it best to post this here as well in order to instill everyone's sense of security in the natural order of things at AR15.com...

I know that many of you have been worrying yourselves frantic over the status of my membership. I'm just here to let you know that you need'nt fret any longer. I have renewed my team membership and resumed my place as head arfcom guru.

I realize that the past few days have been nerve racking for many of you, and for this sincerely I apologize. However, the natural order has now been restored. I am back, bolder, wiser, stronger than ever and I even have a new avatar.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Who are you again?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I know that many of you do not check the team forum frequently, so I thought it best to post this here as well in order to instill everyone's sense of security in the natural order of things at AR15.com...

I know that many of you have been worrying yourselves frantic over the status of my membership. I'm just here to let you know that you need'nt fret any longer. I have renewed my team membership and resumed my place as head arfcom guru.

I realize that the past few days have been nerve racking for many of you, and for this sincerely I apologize. However, the natural order has now been restored. I am back, bolder, wiser, stronger than ever and I even have a new avatar.

Who are you??

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Who are you again?
I think he's a really old reg, from, like years ago,  I'm thinking ought 4
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who are you again?

Damn you!  That was what *I* was going to say.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#5]
From reading your thread title, I thought this post was going to say that Kalifornia just fell into the sea.    I'm a bit disappointed to find that this isn't the case.  Welcome back!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Who are you again?

Hmmm...

Some of you have obviously been traumatized so badly that you experiening extreme denial and repressed memories. It's worse than I thought.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Go back to the Darth Vader avatar, that was cool.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Any man who double crosses me and leaves me alive,...he knows nothing about TUCO!

Keep the avatar M_S.
But why aren't you the "Attack Dog of the Powerfull Gun Lobby" any more?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any man who double crosses me and leaves me alive,...he knows nothing about TUCO!

Keep the avatar M_S.
But why aren't you the "Attack Dog of the Powerfull Gun Lobby" any more?

I have decided to make that my secret identity.

Shhhh....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top