Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/29/2006 7:51:22 PM EDT
In the 7-11 last night for a cup of Joe, a little after 10.

Enter 2 first class 15-16 yo whores. There were not pork chops, these 2 were Grade A US prime. Then I realized they were just local kids. I looked at the 18 yo clerk behind the counter. He's a pretty good kid and knows my nature. He caught my 'WTF' look.

"Party tonight' he mouthed silently. I nodded.

I knew what was going on, and grinned at the kid.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, expecting me to do something, but I simply went about my business.

The pair of them left.

The kid said that he figured I was going to say something.He knows my style. I told him that I would have, had they been a few years older. I would have played like I was a middle aged guy with a pocket full of cash looking for a good time, and the group of us could have wound up with a laugh. Not to these kids, though.

But these 2 were too damned young and immature and would have freaked. Cops would have been called. Solicitation of a minor. Do not pass 'Go'. Do not collect $200. Ouch.

I was in a mine field and knew it, so I kept quiet.

(Some of you guys figure I'd do or say damned near anything, but you're wrong. I'm a lot more calculated than you think I am.)

What gets me is a couple of things. Do these little chickies know what kind of minefield they are playing in when they go to a party of kids their age? Do they understand what hormones are raging in a teennage boy's body? These little ladies are playing with fire dressing like that. And they're too damned dumb to know it.

And where were their fathers? It's HIS job to tell her "You ain't going out of this house dressed like THAT, Halloween party or no Halloween party!!"

Frankly, just heing in the store with the 2 of them made me a little nervous.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#1]
They always forget the pics...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What gets me is a couple of things. Do these little chickies know what kind of minefield they are playing in when they go to a party of kids their age? Do they understand what hormones are raging in a teennage boy's body? These little ladies are playing with fire dressing like that. And they're too damned dumb to know it.

perhaps that's the type of reaction they're hoping for.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Thankfully that sort of thing hasn't spread to around here.  I've never seen a girl in a costume like that.z
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Father: Where do you think you're going dressed like that?
Daughter: But dad I'm going to a party
Father: Not like that you aren't. Now go change. You're a McDonald. Not a whore!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#6]
sheesh, you could have at least hired one to be your "Seeing-Eye Slut" Nothing illegal about that.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Father: Not like that you aren't. Now go change to your room, you're grounded. You're a McDonald. Not a whore!

Fixed
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They always forget the pics...

Yep
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, and if they get off merely with getting groped, they'll be all indignant and self rightous about it and pass out the blame to the poor bastard that took their outfit as a cue to help themselves.

For years, women's groups have said that women should be able to dress as they see fit, and they really ARE right. Women should be able to dress as they see fit.

OTOH, I should be able to count my two inch thick wad of fifties as I walk through the ghetto, too.

Somewhere along the line, these kids have to learn that even though they have rights, they really ought to be a little street wise.

Again, where is dad? (I generally think mothers are idiots in matters like this.)

ETA If I thought for one minute I would have gotten away with it, i would have put on my straight face and told the pair of them I was sporting for a little. The ensuing horror show would have been priceless!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Father: Not like that you aren't. Now go change. You're a McDonald. Not a whore!

She could be a WENDY <snicker>
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#11]
BTDT

My father had a party a couple nights ago.  There were quite a few people there I didn't know and my friend and I saw this girl that was dressed similar to those mentioned above and we were.. eh..  discussing her.   She was standing there talking to another woman we didn't recgnize and we guessed her age at about 20.

I come to find out later she was a friend of my stepsister...  who is 13

I felt like turning myself in to jail
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#12]
They know EXACTLY what they're doing, and seek EXACTLY the reaction they get from boys (and even older men).

They are not "innocent" they are not "naive" they are not "victims".

Do not, for a second, think that they aren't handing out hand and blow jobs at the drop of a hat (often because they are envied by other girls their age and certainly their status among boys goes up).

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Someone watches a lot of cartoons
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:17:16 PM EDT
[#14]
www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/living/15853321.htm

Sexy styles for girls frighten some adults

By James A. Fussell
McClatchy Newspapers
(MCT)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Halloween hasn't changed much for boys: Gory get ups and monster masks still sell.

But in the last few years costumes for girls have traded silly and sweet for skimpy and sexy.

It's gotten so bad, one mother on an Internet bulletin board suggested renaming the holiday Dress Like a Prostitute Day. "That's an awful thing to say," the woman wrote. "But that's what some of these costumes look like to me."

Look in costume shops and you'll see what she means. They don't sell scary witches so much as saucy witches. Costumes that once were merely daring now look more at home on Vegas showgirls. Outfits that were once "cool" are now " Hot! Hot! Hot!"

Many blame pop culture. Racy television shows and music videos teem with images of teenage girls. Child beauty pageants feature questionable costumes, while corporations make billions selling sexy products to girls too young to understand their significance.

Experts are concerned. But not everyone's bothered.

This summer on "America's Got Talent," when celebrity judge Brandy told young singers they had dressed too provocatively for their age, the audience shouted her down. Last season Shopping.com noted a 30 percent jump in searches for "sexy Halloween costumes." So are marketers really to blame, or are they just giving people what they want?

"Both are true," said Tomi-Ann Roberts, a psychology professor at Colorado College. "We learn what we want from the culture, then demand more of it."

A 16-year-old female from Shawnee, Kan., is looking for a "hot costume" to wear to a friend's party. "Adults worry too much," she said. "You can't just wear a sheet. People dress up more today, and the costumes are way hotter. But it's still just fun."

Christy Jahnke, assistant manager of Party City in Overland Park, Kan., said her store carries a bevy of sexy Halloween costumes for girls. "That's the trend we're going with this year," she said. "Hot! Hot! costumes." She knows many by heart.

"Miss Red Riding Hood, that's sexy," Jahnke said. "And we have Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz), but it's a sexy Dorothy." This year the store also will offer costumes made by Playboy.

"They're geared more for adults, but a lot of younger girls get them."

Sometimes, Jahnke said, mothers balk at the sexiness of the outfits. But other moms pick them out for their daughters.

Linda Cosgrove, whose 15-year-old daughter, Mandy, is wearing a skimpy "naughty nurse " outfit bought online, isn't worried.

"Mandy knows who she is," she said. "And so do I. This is just her having some fun. For people to make any more out of it than that ... I mean, is this really such a big problem?"

Ask the American Psychological Association. In 2005 it appointed a task force to study the sexualization of girls. Roberts is one of six members of the task force, which will release its report in February. Roberts calls the trend "alarming." Even well-meaning efforts such as Take Your Daughter to Work Day don't stand a chance against the pressure to be sexy.

"Afterward they come home, turn on the TV and every show is `America's Top Model' and `Desperate Housewives,' and it's like, `I want a rock star boyfriend and a smokin' bod.'"

In research for her upcoming book "So Sexy So Soon," Diane Levin of Wheelock College in Boston points to deregulation of children's television shows in the 1980s as a big cause of early sexualization.

"It became possible to use TV shows as ads to market products," she said. "Within a year, most of the best-selling toys had TV shows. He-Man, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles for boys; Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony for girls."

The result: Stores began dividing toy sections by gender.

"It started with toys, then it became clothes, bed sheets, breakfast cereals," Levin said. "Licensing and branding became the way to market to children with no filter. They created a culture that undermines parental authority. In ads directed at children you never see (normal) adults. They're invisible, obstructionist or stupid. It's creating what I call a premature adolescent rebellion."

The next step for marketers: Flood the airwaves with their core message: sex for girls, violence for boys.

Today, she said, society is simply reaping the bitter fruit of decisions it made decades ago.

There is hope, she said.

In 2005 teenage girls in Pittsburgh successfully protested a line of Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirts with messages across the chest including: "Who needs brains when you have these?"

Instead of a boycott, they organized a girlcott.

"Is society stooping so low as to make degrading yourself trendy?" one of the girls asked at a news conference.

Abercrombie pulled the shirts.

A separate protest got Hasbro to drop a line of "Pussycat Doll" toys. The dolls were take offs on the highly sexualized musical group by the same name, famous for its line "Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

But more has to be done, experts say.

Sharon Lamb, a Vermont psychologist and author of "Packaging Girlhood: Rescuing Our Daughters From Marketer's Schemes," said the rapid sexualization of Halloween costumes for girls should cause parents to re-examine what's going on and come up with ways to stop it.

"The real horror on Halloween is that on the one night when girls could let their imaginations run wild, they're encouraged to be sexy divas or French maids," she said. "In effect, we're telling girls to dream small and dream sexy. And that's wrong."
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I always love the 'Outrage over teenage girls' threads. Half of the posters are complaining bitterly, the other half are salivating.

Cracks me up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Enter 2 first class 15-16 yo whores. There were not pork chops, these 2 were Grade A US prime. Then I realized they were just local kids. I looked at the 18 yo clerk behind the counter. He's a pretty good kid and knows my nature. He caught my 'WTF' look.

"Party tonight' he mouthed silently. I nodded.

I knew what was going on, and grinned at the kid.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, expecting me to do something, but I simply went about my business.

The pair of them left.

The kid said that he figured I was going to say something.He knows my style. I told him that I would have, had they been a few years older. I would have played like I was a middle aged guy with a pocket full of cash looking for a good time, and the group of us could have wound up with a laugh. Not to these kids, though.

But these 2 were too damned young and immature and would have freaked. Cops would have been called. Solicitation of a minor. Do not pass 'Go'. Do not collect $200. Ouch.

I was in a mine field and knew it, so I kept quiet.

(Some of you guys figure I'd do or say damned near anything, but you're wrong. I'm a lot more calculated than you think I am.)

And where were their fathers? It's HIS job to tell her "You ain't going out of this house dressed like THAT, Halloween party or no Halloween party!!"

Frankly, just heing in the store with the 2 of them made me a little nervous.

Perhaps they were 18yrs who looked 15-16?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
BTDT

My father had a party a couple nights ago.  There were quite a few people there I didn't know and my friend and I saw this girl that was dressed similar to those mentioned above and we were.. eh..  discussing her.   She was standing there talking to another woman we didn't recgnize and we guessed her age at about 20.

A few years ago I was in an arcade and there was this girl on one of the motorcycle games.

I can't even begin to describe what a total and complete babe she was.  Painted on jeans, tight white sweater and packed into those clothes was the most full, voluptuous, curvaceous female you could imagine.  Long blonde hair too.  How she moved on that arcade motorcycle....  We're talking instant wet dream walking here.

This was all from the back and my bud and I were standing there just about drooling on the floor... then she turned around.

She couldn't have been more than 13 or 14 years old.  The body was screaming "Jessica Rabbit" and the face was obviously that of a young child.

That kind of clash between your libido and your decency is like accidently shifting from sixth to first when cruising 80 on the freeway.  Felt just dirty about the whole thing.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't even get me started.
Seriously.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I always love the 'Outrage over teenage girls' threads. Half of the posters are complaining bitterly, the other half are salivating.

Cracks me up.

<Smirk> Don't know if you're coming or going, huh?

If it's yellow, you're goin".
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 They know what they are doing.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:33:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTDT

A few years ago I was in an arcade and there was this girl on one of the motorcycle games.

I can't even begin to describe what a total and complete babe she was.  Painted on jeans, tight white sweater and packed into those clothes was the most full, voluptuous, curvaceous female you could imagine.  Long blonde hair too.  How she moved on that arcade motorcycle....  We're talking instant wet dream walking here.

This was all from the back and my bud and I were standing there just about drooling on the floor... then she turned around.

She couldn't have been more than 13 or 14 years old.  The body was screaming "Jessica Rabbit" and the face was obviously that of a young child.

That kind of clash between your libido and your decency is like accidently shifting from sixth to first when cruising 80 on the freeway.  Felt just dirty about the whole thing.

That happened to me and a friend at a pizza joint a couple months ago. Everybody else at the table just looked at us funny when we both spat our drinks out and made "oh my gosh" statements. Turned out both of us were scoping out the same girl- who turned out to be MUCH younger than either of us expected when she turned around.

I, for one, am against children dressing like mature, hot women. Especially since they seem to be growing boobs younger and younger these days.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Exactly right, Piccolo, what you have the right to do and what you should do, are two different animals.

We have a lady in my city that always walks her little dog at night (around 3 am'ish) and we keep telling her not to do that, but she states that she won't be a hostage in her own neighborhood. It will be a matter of time before we get that call...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:37:55 PM EDT
[#23]
At 15 or 16 they have probably doing sex for 2 or 3 years, maybe 5 or 6.

They know what they are doing.

But, sure, we old farts find it shocking.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTDT

That happened to me and a friend at a pizza joint a couple months ago. Everybody else at the table just looked at us funny when we both spat our drinks out and made "oh my gosh" statements. Turned out both of us were scoping out the same girl- who turned out to be MUCH younger than either of us expected when she turned around.

I, for one, am against children dressing like mature, hot women. Especially since they seem to be growing boobs younger and younger these days.

Scene from a line waiting to get into the movies.

'Hey, Tom, How would you hit that?"

"Like a retard on a drum set, Joe!"

a minute later, as the female in question reaches the head of the line: "I won't be 12 until next week, so i guess i still pay half price."

"Uhhhh........Uhhhhh......."

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#26]
*ahem*

..This thread is worthless without pics.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
*ahem*

..This thread is worthless without pics.

You go first.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#28]
(on a similar and sick note)

I posted this before. When the SEC was dying, I went out to get the little guy baby food and some nebby woman in the checkout line asked me if I was getting food for my grandchild. That rubbed me the wrong way. Instead of chewing her out, I simply gave her a HUGE smile.

"I'm 54 and a first time father. My wife gave me a little girl and we plan on having several more. You see, I married a younger woman."

"Oh. How old is your wife?"

"She'll be sixteen next week and I'm going to help her get a driver's license and teach her how to drive," i said, cheerily.

You should have seen the look on that old crack's face!

A Master Card ad in the making!

Priceless!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:55:54 PM EDT
[#29]
A while back two youngsters (with parents) in the prosti-tot look were walking toward the gate at Disneyland and some other girl a year or two older popped off with "Oh look, there's Whore and Whorier!" in a voice more than loud enough for them to hear, and then a lot of people laughed.   Dad turned and said "Told you" Mom and the girls turned and left, guess they won the initial argument but lost the war.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#30]
I know the parties you speak of.  I host them, however, with 18+ year old women.

I could post pics from last night, but I'd probably violate the CoC by doing so.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Went to PHX Zoo yesterday.

Saw two early teen girls dresseed as fairys.  outfits barley covered their asses.  Told my Two yearold girl she will never dress like that (I hope).
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#33]
<<Edit - removed nip slip pic.  Even if it is Miss Piggy, it still violates the CoC.  -MrsG>>

Friggin Whores

ETA:  SORRY!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Goodbye, poster above me.

Women dressing trashy isn't just during halloween. The older I get, and I'm very young, the more I find myself shaking my head at the amount of skin the average girl reveals to the world at large. It makes me wonder if they have any respect for themselves.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quit being so old, thats the best part about halloween parties is it gives the girls a perfect excuse to dress like a slut and it doesnt reflect negatively on them for it because they all dress sluty. This is why I love halloweenht
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I know the parties you speak of.  I host them, however, with 18+ year old women.

I could post pics from last night, but I'd probably violate the CoC by doing so.

Give us a link to the online folder?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
<<Edit - removed nip slip pic.  Even if it is Miss Piggy, it still violates the CoC.  -MrsG>>

Friggin Whores

That exchange is probably funnier than the picture was!!

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone watches a lot of cartoons

Damn that is Family Guy.  I'm slacking tonight.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#39]
You writing a novel God damn it felt like I was reading a book when I read that!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Friggin Whores

I saw the pic.  and your assessment is absolutely correct.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#41]
if she's gonna dress like a hoe,     than i'm sorry to her.. she gonna get banged like a hoe..

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:58:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Quit being so old, thats the best part about halloween parties is it gives the girls a perfect excuse to dress like a slut and it doesnt reflect negatively on them for it because they all dress sluty. This is why I love halloween

p.s. I imagine I might feel different when I'm older and have kids

+1

ETA: and tag for pics
J/K
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:28:11 AM EDT
[#43]
STILL NO DAMN PICS!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:03:42 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Do these little chickies know what kind of minefield they are playing in when they go to a party of kids their age?

No, they don't.........they are CLUELESS!..........too much MTV programming about how it's cool to be sexy!

Do they understand what hormones are raging in a teennage boy's body?

Sure they do.........and they like to tease them..........and it sometimes gets them in over their heads.
And it's not just the teenage male.........there are SEXUAL PREDATORS out there in there 20's and 30's looking to "tag" some teenage tail! Happens all the time!

These little ladies are playing with fire dressing like that. And they're too damned dumb to know it.

Hopefully they can survive.........without pregnancy...........without STD's...........and stay alive!
Until we have a morality renaissance in this country.......the teenage girls will risk life and limb to be cool and "sexy".
Thanks MTV
Thanks "Cosmo"
Thanks to all the other people who make $ from hypersexualizing Americas youth.

And what can be said about parents who make their CHILD look like this:

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Friggin Whores

I saw the pic.  and your assessment is absolutely correct.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#46]
I've been saying for the past week or two...
"Halloween is an excuse for teens to dress like sluts and get drunk."
...and thats why I love it so much.

I'm a teen so it works out great for me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I've been saying for the past week or two...
"Halloween is an excuse for teens to dress like sluts and get drunk."
...and thats why I love it so much.

I'm a teen so it works out great for me.

Man Whore!

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Enter 2 first class 15-16 yo whores. There were not pork chops, these 2 were Grade A US prime.

If they were 16, that's legal in PA.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Enter 2 first class 15-16 yo whores. There were not pork chops, these 2 were Grade A US prime.

and in Oklahoma

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and in Oklahoma

Ohio too.

Read my post though...  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top