Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/29/2006 6:43:17 PM EDT
Just curious.

If you lock me, just let me know why this time okay? thx.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a sick addiction.  I have recently learned that there are other forums here, too, other than GD.  Did you know that?  I didn't.  I must go check those out, sometime maybe.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#3]
For the whitty conversation.  Still waiting.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I like guns. Still haven't gone to the team forum.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I ask myself the same question every day.................
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I come for the irony.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#7]

I wanted to meet stimulating and interesting people of an ancient culture, and kill them.

I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#8]
cause my women lives 1000 miles away right now......well actually when she is with me she encourages the whole ARFCOM thing.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm investigating an epidemic of boating accidents for the FBI.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#10]
The voices make me
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I was new to guns, and looking for a good self-defense rifle.  My research led me to the AR-15 which naturally led me here.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I come for the irony.  

Doh!  I feel the burn!  You got me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Why do you come to AR15.com?

For all the hot single chicks in leather!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#14]

I come here so I can make an ass of myself and tell combat vet Marine officers that I want them to "go catch a bullet"

Oh wait - that's not me, it's you.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#15]
To talk a whole lot of shit from the safety of my living room, of course.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#16]
To learn stuff, and to BS and talk with great people.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I come here so I can make an ass of myself and tell combat vet Marine officers that I want them to "go catch a bullet"

Dude, who did that?  Got a link?  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tested - who started this thread.

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=510457&page=13

12th post down.

He edited it out, but not before RustedAce quoted it.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#19]
I come here for the truth.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I come for the soap opera, besides the midwatch is boring as hell.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#21]
I come here for the hot guy action.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#22]
I here for the mineral waters and mudbaths.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm looking for 922R violations so I can get promoted.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#24]
To read about the hemorroids.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I come here for the hot guy action.

IM sent.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Pie and Sammiches.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Smart people
Funny people
Experienced people

The people I'm surrounded with have no interest in world affairs or politics

or any of the other things we talk about here

I doubt that any of them would see the humor in SIIHPAPP

Having my opinion challenged for valid reasons is valuable to me

Valid reasons..............not bs
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

12th post down.

PERMABAN. That's BS. NO ONE should EVER say that!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#29]
b/c the hivemind RULES
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#30]
For the awesome medical and legal advice.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

12th post down.

Damn...I've said some dumbass things myself, but I've always owned up to them and apologized.  That was some fucked up shit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Entertainment by like-minded individuals.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm hoping for a permaban. Iv'e decided that it is the only way for me to remove myself from this bizarre addiction called ARFCOM.

I'm sure someone reported my little lapse in reason. Maybe I should report myself.

I used to come here to learn about weapons but now Iv'e found that I really don't need it as my friends and associates know plenty.

Then I came because I thought it was entertaining. But now I figured out that there is a large contingent of a**holes that come here and really ruin it. Some may include me in that category as I likely include them.

So what can you do.

The amount of time I spend here is really not healthy. My wife thinks it's stupid, my family thinks it's stupid, most of my friends think it's stupid, and well I'm begining to think it's stupid.

How one can get so wrapped up arguing over the internet with a bunch of ego maniacs is really perplexing to me.

So here is to all of the holier than thou assholes with thier assnine opinions and rampant juvenile insults.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
To read about the hemorroids.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

So here is to all of the holier than thou assholes with thier assnine opinions and rampant juvenile insults.

Based on your behavior in the other thread, I believe you are very accurately describing yourself.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Based on your behavior in the other thread, I believe you are very accurately describing yourself.

Hey like I said, you have your opinion of me and I have mine of you. Isn't America great that way.

So are you like stalking me now?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#37]
'Cause my Parole Officer said I needed to meet a different group of people.

Shows what he knows
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Projection, some people practice it as a lifestyle
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Projection, some people practice it as a lifestyle

Is that like when you look in the mirror as you rub one out?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#40]
To peddle beef jerky.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
To peddle beef jerky.

and beanies
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey like I said, you have your opinion of me and I have mine of you. Isn't America great that way.

Like I would care what a "person" like you thinks about me.

Your own words in the other thread are not a matter of "opinion" - they are a matter of record.  And they pretty much tell everyone what they need to know about you.

ETA: If you get thrown off the site, great.  If not, at least I know everything I need to know about you, and can ignore you from now on.  I have no interest in interacting with someone like you at all, because I'd feel an urge to take a shower after every time I did.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Because I had a 10/22 and was looking for a .38 and Campybob said to come over here and check it out. Meanwhile I was scalping the competition when a cop from OC said he was going to break down our doors. Not to mention I was making AK's in my grandmas chicken coop and someone from AK~47dotnet said I could find some suckas over here.
oh shit
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:07:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I would care what a "person" like you thinks about me.

Your own words in the other thread are not a matter of "opinion" - they are a matter of record.  And they pretty much tell everyone what they need to know about you.

ETA: If you get thrown off the site, great.  If not, at least I know everything I need to know about you, and can ignore you from now on.  I have no interest in interacting with someone like you at all, because I'd feel an urge to take a shower after every time I did.

So fucking what. I don't like condesending Marines. Big fucking news. Most people don't.

If you didn't want to interact with me why did you come to poop in a thread I started? So you can come and gossip about me?

Some of the guys on this site worry way to much about their freaking rep. There are some really funny people that provide great entertainment.

I'm so fucking dirty, Jeezus. Get off your freaking

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I come here for the sometimes bizarre yet always interesting sense of community we share.

Also for hookers and blow, oh wait that's what I do with the rest of my time.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Come on people people, you're ripping this family apart!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

So fucking what. I don't like condesending Marines. Big fucking news. Most people don't.

There are lots of people I don't like.  That doesn't make me say that I want them to die - especially not Marines who jsut got back from serving in Iraq.

If you didn't want to interact with me why did you come to poop in a thread I started? So you can come and gossip about me?

Simple - because I want everyone on the site to know what a worthless human being you are, so that someone doesn't accidentally listen to anything you say.

Some of the guys on this site worry way to much about their freaking rep. There are some really funny people that provide great entertainment.

Don't like the consequences of your own actions?  Waaaaah waaah waaaah.    Nobody made you say what you said.

I guess, next time you should think before you tell a Marine officer that you wish he'd get killed in action.

Anyhoo - I'm doing playing with the immature kids for the night.   Buh bye.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Come on people people, you're ripping this family apart!

Some people shouldn't be in the family.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are lots of people I don't like.  That doesn't make me say that I want them to die - especially not Marines who jsut got back from serving in Iraq.

Simple - because I want everyone on the site to know what a worthless human being you are, so that someone doesn't accidentally listen to anything you say.

Don't like the consequences of your own actions?  Waaaaah waaah waaaah.    Nobody made you say what you said.

I guess, next time you should think before you tell a Marine officer that you wish he'd get killed in action.

Anyhoo - I'm doing playing with the immature kids for the night.   Buh bye.

Come on permalock......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top