Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2006 3:58:57 PM EDT
I have my application here but I'm confused about a few things, and had a few questions:

Can I use abreviations? Some of those spots are pretty small, so can I for example use MI for Michigan, and M for male, mm/dd/yy format for dates, etc. or do I have to try and squeeze the whole words in?

What do I put for the non applicable sections?, like number 3 my mailing address is the same so do I just leave it blank, or put N/A or what, and not just 3 eighther any of the lines, boxes, questions whatever that don't apply to me do I just leave them blank or put N/A?

On number 9 what do I put as my position?, would collector work?

Also on 9 when it asks for all my addresses for the last 5 years does it want them in ascending or descending order?, should I list the dates?, do I seperate them with a line?, do I include my current address?

Still on 9 do theywant city and state of birth or city or state?

On number 10 is this where they incorporated the "certificate of complience"?, and do I sighn as the person certifying complience on 10a?, how about the rest do I leave it blank, put N/A, or what?

On 14 do I put the CLEO's home address, or the address of the police station?

On 15 again what do I put as my title?, collector?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the tacked threads here----->ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=14

If you don't find the answers, post in that forum.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top