Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2006 10:27:05 AM EDT
I'll get it started. Whether a sentence or a paragraph, pick up where the previous leaves off.

It was the middle of cloudy, raining night. The desert highway was abandoned, except for my speeding Mustang. I didn't have any particular destination, just driving to clear my head. I guess working 14 hours a day as an undercover cop gives you alot to think about. Dawn rode in the passenger seat, her bare feet resting on the dash as she was leaning back in the reclined seat. Her short, black skirt rode high enough to show a little thigh, but low enough to keep me intrigued. I lit another cigarette, and as my eyes returned to the road, I saw up ahead in my dim headlights some sort of dog creature standing in the middle of the highway. Gripping the wheel, my knuckles went white with fear. I slammed on my brakes, and swerved to avoid whatever inconsiderate animal had decided to occupy my path. The wheels of my Mustang slid off the highway, and I slid 20 feet down the dirt ebankment. I must have blacked out, because I woke up with my head leaning against the driver side window. I looked over to see if Dawn was alright, but was met with an empty passenger seat and the open passenger door. As I looked around into the darkness, I called out her name, but only the silence responded. I slowly opened the driver door and stepped out of the Mustang. I looked around for my passenger as I climbed back up the ebankment. I walked to the middle of the road where I had last seen this dog-like animal, but there was no evidence that it had actually been there. I again called for Dawn, but could only hear the sound of falling rain and a slight howling wind...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#2]
im interested now, but my stories arn't as good.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
and then I saw the lesbian bigfoot had Dawn. The sasquatch had her over her shoulder in a firemans carry. Her large hairy breasts and brown nipples glimmering in the misting rain.
I decided to draw down on the lesbian sasquatch but realized my carry pistol had dislodged from my holster. At that moment I caught other movement from my left.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll get it started. Whether a sentence or a paragraph, pick up where the previous leaves off.

It was the middle of cloudy, raining night. The desert highway was abandoned, except for my speeding Mustang. I didn't have any particular destination, just driving to clear my head. I guess working 14 hours a day as an undercover cop gives you alot to think about. Dawn rode in the passenger seat, her bare feet resting on the dash as she was leaning back in the reclined seat. Her short, black skirt rode high enough to show a little thigh, but low enough to keep me intrigued. I lit another cigarette, and as my eyes returned to the road, I saw up ahead in my dim headlights some sort of dog creature standing in the middle of the highway. Gripping the wheel, my knuckles went white with fear. I slammed on my brakes, and swerved to avoid whatever inconsiderate animal had decided to occupy my path. The wheels of my Mustang slid off the highway, and I slid 20 feet down the dirt ebankment. I must have blacked out, because I woke up with my head leaning against the driver side window. I looked over to see if Dawn was alright, but was met with an empty passenger seat and the open passenger door. As I looked around into the darkness, I called out her name, but only the silence responded. I slowly opened the driver door and stepped out of the Mustang. I looked around for my passenger as I climbed back up the ebankment. I walked to the middle of the road where I had last seen this dog-like animal, but there was no evidence that it had actually been there. I again called for Dawn, but could only hear the sound of falling rain and a slight howling wind...

Perturbed, I did my best to descend safely back to where my Mustang rest in the ditch.  I ducked into the cab and out of the rain, leaning across the seat to pull the passenger-side door shut as I fumbled for my cell phone; no service.  Disappointed, I thrust the traitorous device back into the pocket from whence it came.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Dangit, too late.

I started back toward the car but the scream I heard stopped me in my tracks. I called for 4XDawn again, then cocked my ear to listen but there was nothing. Maybe it was just the wind. No, there it was again, the faint echo of a human scream carried on the wind. My heart began to race as I ran back to the Mustang and opened the trunk. I grabbed the bag containing my NVG and opened it as quickly as possible, cursing the rain that was making the monocular hard to handle. Then I grabbed my AR15, turned on the EOTECH, and made my way as quickly as possible in the direction the screams seemed to have come from...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perturbed, I did my best to descend safely back to where my Mustang rest in the ditch.  I ducked into the cab and out of the rain, leaning across the seat to pull the passenger-side door shut as I fumbled for my cell phone; no service.  Disappointed, I thrust the traitorous device back into the pocket from whence it came.

It was then I remembered that I had managed to retain a AT-4, When I was discharged from the military. So I opened the trunk to my mousestang and removed the launcher.
    But since I wanted Dawn back and the brown furry upright mammel captured I decided to load a capture cargo net to detain the creature.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Then the damn lesbian bigfoot pulled down my pants and stole my donuts.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Then the damn lesbian bigfoot pulled down my pants and stole my donuts.

Since I was in no position to fire the launcher and I had a massive gas attack. I grabbed my lighter that had fallen out of my pocket and ignited the massive methane blast that emitted from my anal orifice. The hair of the creature was literely blown off. For an instant the creature stood there completely bald and in shock.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
and then I saw the lesbian bigfoot had Dawn. The sasquatch had her over her shoulder in a firemans carry. Her large hairy breasts and brown nipples glimmering in the misting rain.
I decided to draw down on the lesbian sasquatch but realized my carry pistol had dislodged from my holster. At that moment I caught other movement from my left.

I quickly recognized the shifting form as Roo's internet date from the picture he posted on Arfcom.  I drew down.  I fired but the weak 9mm round was ineffective even with my perfect shot placement.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Since I was in no position to fire the launcher and I had a massive gas attack. I grabbed my lighter that had fallen out of my pocket and ignited the massive methane blast that emitted from my anal orifice. The hair of the creature was literely blown off. For an instant the creature stood there completely bald and in shock.

i looked at it and started to get a woodie .

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I quickly recognized the shifting form as Roo's internet date from the picture he posted on Arfcom.  I drew down.  I fired but the weak 9mm round was ineffective even with my perfect shot placement.

However, since I was packing a Taurus PT-99 with a 17 round mag I kept firing round after ineffective round until the slide locked back. The lesbian Sasquatch then made her move. All my back up mags were empty because "these things happen". I saw her mammary glands start bouncing in teh full moonlight directly towards me. In my frozen horror I........
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:07:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

However, since I was packing a Taurus PT-99 with a 17 round mag I kept firing round after ineffective round until the slide locked back. The lesbian Sasquatch then made her move. All my back up mags were empty because "these things happen". I saw her mammary glands start bouncing in teh full moonlight directly towards me. In my frozen horror I........

Hooted like a barn owl and proceeded to slap "She-Squatch" with my blood engorged penis. She recoiled in horror at the sight of my distended member glistening in the headlight glare, and fled howling into the dark night. I placed my "weapon" on safe and "reholstered" it, and rendered aid to Dawn, who was passed out from shock(and the half-gallon of Maker's Mark we'd split before taking off down the highway). We remounted my trusty four-wheeled steed and roared off into the night, scouting the roadside for an out of the way fuck-motel where we could expend our burning passion in relative quiet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
...and then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.

When suddenly JohninAustin, AR15Fan, and NCPatrolAR all busted through my front door serving a no knock warrant! They threw me to the ground and put their jack boots on my throat.

Then my dog, startled by all the commotion, came into the living room.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...and then I woke up and realized it was all a dream.

When suddenly JohninAustin, AR15Fan, and NCPatrolAR all busted through my front door serving a no knock warrant! They threw me to the ground and put their jack boots on my throat.

Then my dog, startled by all the commotion, came into the living room.....

Bot Johhny & NC froze like a Mcflurry in December because there was a Sasquatch right in front of them. AR15 fizzled out like a .223.
I was in a daze from pouding she had given my sps jbt manhood. Scooby put herself between the JBT's and the lesbian Sasquatch. Johnny tried to draw down but even with all of his NOLA experience he went fetal postion like Al Gore on 9/11. The room went dark and when I awoke......
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#16]
... i shaved...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
... i shaved...

When suddenly Elvis, Tupac & the red eyed thing in The beer Slayers backyard appeared in the mirror. All telling me to give up the JBT lifestyle and move to AZ and live with the skinwalkers. But then a satellite dish shot out of my ass and.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... i shaved...

When suddenly Elvis, Tupac & the red eyed thing in The beer Slayers backyard appeared in the mirror. All telling me to give up the JBT lifestyle and move to AZ and live with the skinwalkers. But then a satellite dish shot out of my ass and.....

my mom is screaming I have to move out of her basement. The bitch. So I get another lousy day in a lousy life with a bad power supply and can't get on ARFCOM. I'm sick of it all and get another beer while waiting for the Domino's guy. I love my airsoft AR and am pretty mad because mom won't get me the real thing. As long as no one gets too close to me I can always . . .
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

my mom is screaming I have to move out of her basement. The bitch. So I get another lousy day in a lousy life with a bad power supply and can't get on ARFCOM. I'm sick of it all and get another beer while waiting for the Domino's guy. I love my airsoft AR and am pretty mad because mom won't get me the real thing. As long as no one gets too close to me I can always . . .

masturbate frantically while lurking on arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
... i shaved...

play pseudo JBT. Chastising anti-JBT's like SCBB, masturbating to Steyer AUGs arsenal & longing to know what marijuana smells like. Then my thoughts dwelled to my first and only real sexual encounter with the lesbian sasqautch. I longed for her to come back when my stepdads stepdad came busting through the door of the singlewide......
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:03:04 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm in

must include:

kill it with fire
draw down
choosing between an AR and an AK (choosing AR in the end)
a BOB
a type of SHTF
making fun of airsoft
as of tonight- a furry  (sorry had to)
zombies

Someone take over my list
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Needs to be to the tune of Beastie Boys "Paul Revere"
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Now Here's a little story I've got to tell
about 3 LEO's you know so well
It started a few threads back in Arfcom history
With A R fan, N.C.P.A and me...Johnny in A
Been had a little horsey named Crown Victoria
a lesbian sasquatch and a quart of beer
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now Here's a little story I've got to tell
about 3 LEO's you know so well
It started a few threads back in Arfcom history
With A R fan, N.C.P.A and me...Johnny in A
Been had a little horsey named Crown Victoria
a lesbian sasquatch and a quart of beer

threads of the day huh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top