Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2006 10:19:42 AM EDT
So how many grains does bread have to have in it?  I mean, 12 grain is like eating a damn haystack.  I didn't even know there were twelve edible grains.  I think the last few grains are thistle seed and leafy spurge.  And how much f'cking fiber does one person need?  You can't digest the sh!t.  It just runs right through you.  Some day in the future they are going to have 25 grain bread and 5 minutes after you eat a piece you are going to have a Ryan's Steakhouse story power dump.  The bread will come with a free set of Depends undergarments to wear along with a government warning label:  "Contents may cause severe explosive gastrointestinal discharge.  1)  Do not point your ass at anything you are not willing to destroy.  2)  Always point your ass in a safe direction.  3)  Assume every ass is loaded and may fire at any time.  4)  Keep your finger off your ass until you are ready to fire.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Consider it Nature's bore scrubber.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why'd you buy it then?

I didn't buy it, my wife brought it home.

I thought this was the reason we had cows.  So they could eat all the crap we can't digest and then we make them into steaks and roasts.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Personally, I was totally disatisfied with 11 grain bread.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Back in my day we only had 1 grain.  And we were damn greatfull!!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
And how much f'cking fiber does one person need?  You can't digest the sh!t.  It just runs right through you.
take a look at the nutrition facts and let us know how much fiber it really has.  my guess is less than 4 grams - really not that much.  

lately i've been eating wraps just to make sure i get enough fiber...  the ones i found have 14 grams per wrap.  i usually end up taking in between 30 and 50 grams a day.

eating this stuff is a hell of a lot better than being stopped up.  and even better, i actually happen to like whole grain breads.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I might be 'White Bread' sure as Hell don't eat it though,,,,,Love that Wheat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top