Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:48:13 AM EDT
[#2]
wow!  I wonder where that is?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:52:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Hilarious
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Absolutely brilliant!  I'd love to see those installed in left turn lanes, timed with the stoplights around here.

Anyone know who the company is that makes those?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:55:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I am starting to wonder if those little things cause more problems than they solve..  How often is one of those intersections closed to ALL traffic because some illiterate dimwit drove his car onto the pylons?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am starting to wonder if those little things cause more problems than they solve..  How often is one of those intersections closed to ALL traffic because some illiterate dimwit drove his car onto the pylons?

It won't happen as often... people will be made examples of, and that will work as a good discouraging factor.  The thought of their car getting totalled should be enough.

If that's not enough, then one of my first orders of business when elected Emperor will be to make unauthorized disruption of traffic a death penalty offense, with the offender's estate being liable for $10 billion in fines.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:01:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I would guess camera monitors can release the ballards and then the car can drive off. They really dont look damaged, just unable to proceed.

Those are great! The people whose cars get whacked deserve it. And the first car gets it for double stupidy, it appears maybe he could have fit if he was centered.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:02:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Darwin is still at it,,,keep up the good work,,,,what does the sign say? 'Buses Only' so your  going to drive through we have something I call TAD's here Traffic Angering Devices pretty much the same effect
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:06:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

stop wondering.

and seat belts & tasers claim more lives then they save.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I would guess camera monitors can release the ballards and then the car can drive off. They really dont look damaged, just unable to proceed.

That's the beauty of it... the cars are heavily damaged.  If you look closely at the first car, you'll see a cloud of steam as he's backing up.  That thing went straight through the radiator.  I'm pretty sure that I saw airbag deployment on the black car, too.  Stupid should hurt.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top