Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 12:00:02 PM EDT
[url]http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?postid=1319237#post1319237[/url]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I was going to say something nice about you, but they closed registration due to an "influx of retards" or something like that. Are you pising them off? he he
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
hahahahahaha

You have my permission to do
"jet sanchEz - ATTENTION WHORE!"

She wants to see that big ol ugly gun!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Why in the heck did nobody bring up the very real potential of looting?

That would be my biggest fear in any large metropolitan area, if this event had happened in the LosAngeles area instead of in the NY area I wouldn't be too surprised if certain portions of the filth that reside in LA decided to start rioting and looting.   Hell, they were worried about it to some extent in NYC but atleast humanity prevailed there, I have no clue whether it would work down in the jungles of LA or not.

That would be my primary reason for loading up, in case some group of nutballs down in LA started acting up(say there are just enough supporters of the terrorists to get things rialed up), the potential for a powderkeg igniting down in that area is just too high.   It would be reason enough for me to keep a gun loaded at all times in the first place but having an incident take place like what happened yesterday, I'd just make sure that it was within arms reach so that I wouldn't have to physically leave the room to go get it.

Maybe it needs to be explained to those morons in that fashion?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Was going to help but "Retard Lockdown"

Keep firing![;)]

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I went in there (registered thre months ago, never posted before -- nick "calenth," it's the one I use for gaming.) But when I posted a link to this article:

[url]http://www.ornery.org/essays/2001-09-11-1.html[/url]

And got the response "ok hitler, we don't need to take over the world," I fucking gave up on those maggot-headed idiots.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Go make yourself useful and bake me some cookies Brownie Scout.
View Quote

Dude I had to clean the Pepsi off of my monitor, I'll be posting soon.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#7]
What a bunch of IDIOTS! They seem to be locked in on the fact that They used aircraft once so it will have to be aircraft again. My anti neighbor knocked on the door last night making vague references to needing a gun...........He got one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Shit can't register due to a influx of retards.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top