Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/28/2006 7:26:30 PM EDT
US Laws..............hecho en mexico?

We should immediately adopt mexico's laws regarding foreign nationals, both legal and illegal.............

Get used to it guys, and practice your spanish, the border will never be secured by our legally elected\appointed representatives
You and I will continue to support anchor babies and pay for schools and hospitals gone bad with higher taxes\fees

They are right about one thing, a fence will not solve the problem, Militarizing the border will

Mexico gets support of 27 nations to attack U.S. plans for border fence in OAS
By Ioan Grillo
ASSOCIATED PRESS
October 25, 2006
www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/20061025-2120-mexico-borderfence.html
MEXICO CITY – Mexico, supported by 27 other nations, made a declaration at the Organization of American States on Wednesday, slamming U.S. plans to build hundreds of miles (kilometers) of fence on its southern border.
The declaration, read out at the OAS headquarters in Washington, said the barriers would not solve the immigration problem and urged the U.S. government to rethink its position, according to press releases from the OAS and Mexican foreign ministry.

The 28 nations express “deep concern regarding the decision adopted by the United States of America to build and extend a wall on its border with Mexico, considering it to be a unilateral measure that goes against the spirit of understanding,” it said in the declaration, which was read out by Mexico's Ambassador Alejandro Garcia Moreno.
The United States refused to sign the declaration, with its Ambassador Robert Manzanares saying it could not attack a decision made by its legislative bodies, according to the OAS release.

Last month, the U.S. Senate approved a bill to build 1,100 kilometers (700 miles) of border fencing. U.S. President George W. Bush has said he will sign it into law, despite pleas from the Mexican government for a veto.

Mexican President Vicente Fox has called the plan “shameful” and compared it to the Berlin Wall.

An estimated 11 million Mexicans live in the United States, about half them illegally.

The 27 nations that supported Mexico in Wednesday's declaration were Antigua, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Granada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, San Kitts and Nevis, San Lucia, San Vicente, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.

Mexico has also said it will challenge the fence plans at the United Nations.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Obvious comment...but if you don't like the laws stay out of the country.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
<snip>

If fences won't solve the problem, why are they bitching?  If it was going to do nothing, don't you think they'd say nothing and let it go through?

ETA: Solve or at least mitigate.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, they can come up with a better idea and then......THEY can pay for it, for once.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]

We should immediately adopt mexico's laws regarding foreign nationals, both legal and illegal.............

This would be the PERFECT response to those assholes.  How could you possibly find objection to having your OWN LAWS applied to YOU.  <evil laugh>

I know they would STILL bitch but it would be poetic justice of the highest order to be able to do that.  Hey, YOU arrest, beat, take everything of value and then instantly deport people who come into YOUR country illegally, we're just adopting your methods since you don't seem to have a problem with them.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck Mexico, fuck illegals, fuck South America, fuck the U.N., and fuck our traitorous politicians who won't enforce our own sovereignty. In fact, fuck the fucking fuckers.
Fuck.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
With rants like that - and if acted upon - it looks like all the fudds, Arfcommers, milita-types will play a role in the next American revolution.

America... land of the FREE, home of the BRAVE WELL ARMED!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

If fences won't solve the problem, why are they bitching?  If it was going to do nothing, don't you think they'd say nothing and let it go through?

ETA: Solve or at least mitigate.

They know that fences\patrols WILL stop some of the drugs, slavers, terrorists and illegals that will send money home to impoverished relatives

MILITARIZE THE DAMN BORDER ALREADY
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fuck Mexico, fuck illegals, fuck South America, fuck the U.N., and fuck our traitorous politicians who won't enforce our own sovereignty. In fact, fuck the fucking fuckers.
Fuck.

So I'm confused are you for illegal aliens and against the fence?

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't get it. They object to a fence on our southern boarder, but praise the Chinese for planning to build a fence to keep the North Koreans out
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#11]
OK, OK Mexico

We will put the pretty side of the fence towards you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#12]
The Mexicans cannot possibly be this dumb.  They know that a plea to the UN is not going to do anything.  And they know that we would never sign a ridiculous declaration like that.

So why are they really raising such a fuss?  This is very curious.

Is it that they think they have such a strong foothold in our politics with their citizens voting in our elections that they think they can derail the fence plan from within?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This would be the PERFECT response to those assholes.  How could you possibly find objection to having your OWN LAWS applied to YOU.  <evil laugh>

I know they would STILL bitch but it would be poetic justice of the highest order to be able to do that.  Hey, YOU arrest, beat, take everything of value and then instantly deport people who come into YOUR country illegally, we're just adopting your methods since you don't seem to have a problem with them.

Don't they also FORBID any interference with their political system by foreign nationals?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Fuck this shit.

Sing it with me, men!

"From the halls of Montezuma!!!"

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Fuck.

NEW SIG LINE!  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#16]
They could have the support of 300 nations, it wouldn't make a difference.  Last time I checked, we're a sovereign country.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:40:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I don't get it. They object to a fence on our southern boarder, but praise the Chinese for planning to build a fence to keep the North Koreans out

What about their military posts on their Southern borders? They also have fences but not for us. If you were an illegal alien in their country a rabid dog would be treated better.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#18]
No more aid, what so ever to those 28 countries.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Fuck this shit.

Sing it with me, men!

"From the halls of Montezuma!!!"

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli
We fight our country's battles
In the air on land and sea.
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to bear the title
Of United States Marines.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in every clime and place
Where we could take a gun.
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes;
You will find us always on the job --
The United States Marines.

Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve;
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve.
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines.

Semper Fi - Do OR Die!!!
(in remberance of J. Trudell, USMC)
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
They could have the support of 300 nations, it wouldn't make a difference.  Last time I checked, we're a sovereign country.

Not in Mexico's eyes...we're just a free meal.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Hmmm, so the pile of 3rd world shitholes is going to go to the UN and demand that we do not build something non weapons related on our own soil.. Nevermind that 90% of the nations on this planet have secured, regulated borders.

OOOH, they might place "sanctions" against us..... SCARY!!!

The all powerful UN is going then do what to enforce them?????

We better get some kind of a plan in place to secure the border before the end of the year. I have a feeling SHTF is coming in Mx and 11million is gonna be peanuts compared to what will be streaming across into the U.S when civil war starts..

Then again the UN will try to make us let them stay here since they would now be "political refugees"
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I wonder what is the sum total of the aid we DO give them, billions annually I'm sure
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like La Raza is La Rized up
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Fuck.

+fuck
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not in Mexico's eyes...we're just a free meal.

More like an all you can eat buffet
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#26]
height=8
Quoted:
Fuck.

Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#27]

The 27 nations that supported Mexico in Wednesday's declaration were Antigua, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Granada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, San Kitts and Nevis, San Lucia, San Vicente, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.

Um,,I have three words to say, but I do not want banned
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Why get worked up? Let's build the fence as a first step. Then let's add people and technology to finish the job.

Bomber
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Now that my nice little town got a real Mexican restaurant I'm all for the fence!

Seriously though, the gall of the Mexican government to protest our sovereignty is indefensible.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Invade fucking mexico and annex it.  They all want to be US citizens anyway.  We might as well get the territory for it.  They have never had a non-corupt government anyway.

They can be the next seven or so states (however many fucking states mexico has).

Invade Canada while we are at it and those states as well.

Fuck it all, take over all of north america.  Everyone wants to come to the US of A.

We'll bring it to you!

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#31]
If we invade Mexico and annex it, our new southern border would be shorter.

Cheaper fence!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Invade fucking mexico and annex it.  They all want to be US citizens anyway.  We might as well get the territory for it.  They have never had a non-corupt government anyway.

They can be the next seven or so states (however many fucking states mexico has).

Invade Canada while we are at it and those states as well.

Fuck it all, take over all of north america.  Everyone wants to come to the US of A.

We'll bring it to you!

Where is John Candy when you need him?!?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:04:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck.

NEW SIG LINE!  

I do seem to generate a lot of those, don't I.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Cheaper fence!

and much more domestic oil, the we dont have to pay another country for
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Cheaper fence!

Plus, it is already Militarized, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Fuck.

America, fuck yeah!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:10:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Fuck.

Fuck'n A!!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Cheaper fence!

and just think, ALL of Mexico's citizens could vote in our elections.  We could reapportion congress to reduce the number of seats in pre-existing States so we could properly represent the new Mexican States.  Plus we'd have 62 new Senators from a previously foreign nation to welcome into the halls of congress.

I forsee no problems with this plan, whatsoever.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Fuck.

Couldnt have said it better myself!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#40]
ugh.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:25:16 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
US Laws..............hecho en mexico?

Get used to it guys, and practice your spanish, the border will never be secured by our legally elected\appointed representatives
You and I will continue to support anchor babies and pay for schools and hospitals gone bad with higher taxes\fees

They are right about one thing, a fence will not solve the problem, Militarizing the border will

Mexico gets support of 27 nations to attack U.S. plans for border fence in OAS
By Ioan Grillo
ASSOCIATED PRESS
October 25, 2006
www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexico/20061025-2120-mexico-borderfence.html
MEXICO CITY – Mexico, supported by 27 other nations, made a declaration at the Organization of American States on Wednesday, slamming U.S. plans to build hundreds of miles (kilometers) of fence on its southern border.
The declaration, read out at the OAS headquarters in Washington, said the barriers would not solve the immigration problem and urged the U.S. government to rethink its position, according to press releases from the OAS and Mexican foreign ministry.

The 28 nations express “deep concern regarding the decision adopted by the United States of America to build and extend a wall on its border with Mexico, considering it to be a unilateral measure that goes against the spirit of understanding,” it said in the declaration, which was read out by Mexico's Ambassador Alejandro Garcia Moreno.
The United States refused to sign the declaration, with its Ambassador Robert Manzanares saying it could not attack a decision made by its legislative bodies, according to the OAS release.

Last month, the U.S. Senate approved a bill to build 1,100 kilometers (700 miles) of border fencing. U.S. President George W. Bush has said he will sign it into law, despite pleas from the Mexican government for a veto.

Mexican President Vicente Fox has called the plan “shameful” and compared it to the Berlin Wall.

An estimated 11 million Mexicans live in the United States, about half them illegally.

Mexico has also said it will challenge the fence plans at the United Nations.

Sounds like a whole bunch more should get added to the ol' Axis of Evil List!

This is precisely why Reagan believed in being active in S America.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Everything south of the Rio Grande is crap. This just proves the point. The last thing we need in this country is more illiterates and high school drop outs making thier way north.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Cheaper fence!

We'd have the same trouble that the Canadians have only our miscreants would speak Spanish not French.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:33:06 PM EDT
[#44]
What's the opposite of Progress? CONGRESS.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder what is the sum total of the aid we DO give them, billions annually I'm sure

Sound like a good idea, except when you imagine that if we did cut off aid to these backwards, corrupt countries, we'd just have even bigger waves of disenfranchised illiterates beating a path north to our country. The current governments probably have a harder time of supporting them then.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:42:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Honestly, what's a fence going to do other than waste money?  So far the "guest workers" have absolutely no qualms about cutting fences and gates, destroying private property, killing livestock, shooting at our citizens and law enforcement, littering, desecrating national parks, staging illegal walkouts, attempting to incite riots, bringing contagious diseases, raping, stealing, theft, killing, DUI, etc all while standing on our streets whining about how insensitive we are while not arresting them while they are all in one place (hell, we missed the best chance we'll see in a while when they staged "that day without an illegal" crap.

Whew- what a run on sentence.  COC prevents me from actually expressing myself.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#47]
They come here for work?

Then let's put them to it! ...Constructing a wall along the border.

As long as they continue to come, the wall will continue to grow.

They broke the law the moment they crossed over, so they are now prisoners. Time for a chain gang.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Did you notice the list, Canada is not there ? only countries south of the border, well
no shit they would oppose it. I like what someone tried to start, fill the Rio Grande with Crocs......................
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Were's the list? We should ban all products and services from these countries; hurt them where it hurts the most, on their wallets. Also, stop all financial aid to these countries and refuse to aid them in case of a natural disaster, no more emergency aid, no more financial assistance.

F- 'em! I say; F-'em!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Did you notice the list, Canada is not there ? only countries south of the border, well
no shit they would oppose it. I like what someone tried to start, fill the Rio Grande with Crocs......................

Wouldn't that be cruel to stock it with crocs or alligators, at least to the crocs and alligators? How about piranha?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top