Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 11:49:00 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_1.html[/url]

If true, are we looking at invasion part 2?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the Israel intelligence is better than ours in this region.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds goo to me!  This time, however, our goal is different. Instead of simply trying to drive the Iraqis out of an invaded country, our goal now is the complete and total destruction of the Iraqi government, military, and leadership, along with all buildings, palaces, infrastructure, etc.  And if it means a few civilians get it in the process, so be it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, if NATO invokes Article 5 we could always go through Turkey.  Don't know if Saudi & Kuwait will be willing to host our ground forces again.  Hell, who knows how long it would take to get everything in place this time.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I can just see the next Bush family dinner, "Dad, this is how you should have done it..."
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]
First step is to take the oil fields in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. You can't fight a war without oil guys. It really is that simple.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't destroy the palaces keep them turn them into resorts so we have a place to vacation in our soon to be aquired territory.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#7]
jobux, they intend to kill Saddam this time!  Mark my words!

Shoulda been done the first time!

DaMan

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#9]
"The massive explosions in the centers of power in America"

They haven't seen massive explosions yet, but do stay tuned.  The hammer WILL fall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top