Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2006 5:01:48 PM EDT
Hats off to ATI (Advanced Technology, Inc.) and their customer service.  A while back they came out with their replacement stock for the Hi-Point 995 Carbine.  Nice, heavy duty and much better feeling (and without saying quality) than the stock one.  The Mag release didn't fit right.  The button they give you had this huge gap around it and kept falling out.  Of course, this made releasing mags just about impossible.  I got a few dozen rounds through it before I didn’t wanna play anymore.

A quick e-mail to ATI got me in touch with Dave Parrish (Sales and Tech Support Guy).  We figured out that my 995 was one of the first ones out the door, and the later versions had a different mag release collar that popped out.  My version was non-removable, so that’s the reason it didn’t work right.  Easy fix he said.

He said he’d put an up-grade release button in the mail, refused payment for said button and told me thanks for calling.

Button came today, my 995 is ready to go again.  Mags pop right on out, slip right on in and stay where you want them.

Again, hats of to ATI.  Folks know their product and how to give great customer support.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
i this was gonna be about a video card  

sorry  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i this was gonna be about a video card  

sorry  

Ditto, I am looking for a new card after hearing horror stories about how much strain FSX puts on a system.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Video card, smideo card.  Stick with someone else (anyone else) as "THAT" ATI swallows donkey balls for customer service.  Got 2 dual DVI output NVIDIA Quadro FX's that I'd kill to keep. That's after 3 replacement from "THAT" ATI told me that I just didn't know what I was doing.

THIS ATI did right the first time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top