Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 4:22:33 PM EDT
Title says it all.  I ordered some stuff from Crutchfield and according to the UPS tracking website it was supposed to be here on the 27th.  Unfortunatly, the last place it has it is the "Origin Scan" in Laurel, MD on the 26th.  How long should I wait before I call UPS/Crutchfield and raise hell?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Title says it all.  I ordered some stuff from Crutchfield and according to the UPS tracking website it was supposed to be here on the 27th.  Unfortunatly, the last place it has it is the "Origin Scan" in Laurel, MD on the 26th.  How long should I wait before I call UPS/Crutchfield and raise hell?

ASAP.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait and see what happens on monday. If it does not show up end of business monday, raise hell on tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The next question is, how many pieces will it be in if it does arrive?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd call Monday and check on it.

I did the "wait until day X" to call and my stuff ended up being a week late.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#5]
How many folks here have seen package freight operations?  UPS is only as fast as its weakest link.....and you found it.  Weather makes a difference too, especially if its UPS ground an an ice storm hits, or theres been alot of high winds/rain/tornadoes.  I would give it till Tuesday evening.  They get busy this time of year.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Call crutchfield and see what they say. Im sure they have a much better working relationship with UPS then you do.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Could be worse...  Thursday UPS delivered my package to the wrong address...  Do they care?  Not a damn bit.  My shipper apparently doens't care either as it's been 2 days since I've contacted them without hearing anything back.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool, I'll wait til monday and if it doesn't show up then I'll give 'em both a call first thing on tuesday.  It's just irritating because I have a nice Panasonic head unit sitting here in my room waiting to be put in my truck.  But I guess that's not as bad as the 250 rounds of 00 buckshot and the Wilson Combat goodies that are sitting here useless until my 870P comes in next week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top