Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2001 8:57:05 AM EDT
My family was all over to my folks house for dinner Saturday and the TV was on.  That good lookin wench on CNN was talking about the abilities, and education of Clinton vs. Bush.  She said "but remember, President Clinton has a degree in law, Bush doesn't."

I said "yea, but he still doesn't even know what the meaning of "is" is".

Even my bleeding heart liberal sister blew milk out her nose.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#1]
When the Jessie Jackson love child story broke, the story was either not reported or buried in most major newspapers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#3]
What will the media do now? I mean Clinton was always in the dead center of their frenzied circle jerks, but now what?
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#5]
the Rev (?) Jackson is a good example of the bias: Do you think if it were, say, Pat Robertson, they would be calling it a "love child"? It would be an "illegitimate child of an adulterous affair with a junior staff member" or some such...
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
And now according to Drudge, Uncle Jesse is all "healed" and returning to his public activities. [pissed]  I wish I could get all my ills healed that quick.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Perhaps there will be some NEW Goverment standards created for the major networks as to make them accountable for deception.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top