Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2006 7:23:16 AM EDT
US captures Al-Qaeda militant 'disguised as woman'

Sat Oct 28, 6:56 AM ET

US forces in Iraq said they had arrested a senior Al-Qaeda operative who was disguised as a woman to avoid capture.

Soldiers raided an address in southern Baghdad to catch a suspect who the military said was "responsible for the movement of foreign fighters into Iraq."

A total of 10 suspects were arrested, including the main target, and another was shot dead after he opened fire on the US raiding party.

"The targeted terrorist was disguised as a woman in an attempt to avoid being detained," the US statement said.

"Saturday's raid was part of an ongoing effort to diminish Al-Qaeda in Iraq car- bombing capabilities in the Baghdad area," it added.

Iraq is in the grip of a bloody sectarian conflict and a campaign by insurgents against American forces and the US-backed government.

Copyright © 2006 Agence France Presse. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AFP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of Agence France Presse.

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Questions or Comments
Privacy Policy -Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Ad Feedback

Link
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope pictures were taken of him in burka (drag) and that it is posted to show his feminine side.  Reminds me of the fiction that Jeff Davis was in a petticoat when captured (he wasn't, but his wife threw her shawl over him for warmth).
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#2]
WOOHOO!

I knew those guys were bisexual faggots!

HH
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#3]
These lowlives know no limit to the level they would stoop down to... Great capture!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Seriously, pictures of this turd in drag should be made widely available. I think that would have a demoralizing effect on other islamoturds...
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree +1MM, but you'll hear "Hey you can't denegrate - that's TORTURE!"
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#6]
..in typical TSA fashion, they'll have to ban clothing on women now..
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That'd make flying a lot more attractive, especially to and from cheerleader tournaments.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That'd make flying a lot more attractive, especially to and from cheerleader tournaments.

Not for me. I usually end up sitting beside some 400 lb woman with a hacking cough... Clothing is MUCH apprieciated under such circumstances.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#9]
That's quite fitting actually.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

We should be so lucky...
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I really hope they got some pictures.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Because the kuffir apostates dared to search a person dressed as a modestly dressed Muslim woman, all of Islam is insulted!!!

And insults to Islam require the deaths of infidels until Muslims bathe in their blood!

(It doesn't have to make sense folks - just like Islam!  Its those cute and whacky 'Religion of Peace' (tm) followers just having a little jihad.)
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Because the kuffir apostates dared to search a person dressed as a modestly dressed Muslim woman, all of Islam is insulted!!!

And insults to Islam require the deaths of infidels until Muslims bathe in their blood!

(It doesn't have to make sense folks - just like Islam!  Its those cute and whacky 'Religion of Peace' (tm) followers just having a little jihad.)

[radical_Muhammedan]Let's all just get along until it's safe for us to kill you![/radical_Muhammedan]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 10:30:39 AM EDT
[#15]
I would really hope this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Here is a culture in which women dress as ninjas.
Covered faces is normal. An uncovered woman would cause a shitstorm.

This is a smart tactic employed by the enemy, to dress as a woman, and conceal their identity. You have to give them credit, they're really good at blending into their surroundings. They're pretty much invisible. Always.

Obviously, this is horrible for us. Obviously, this is against "the rules".
All I can say is that, these guys have a pretty good grasp on what they're doing.

I'm glad they were caught. Now watch the shitstorm as we try to pick out the men from the women. On the other hand, that probably would'nt be PC, and so without probable cause...  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top