Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2006 7:18:26 AM EDT
It's a parody of those Bud Light "Here's to you" ads.

www.rickperry.org/audio/MrWayTooLiberal.mp3
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]

I haven't heard that one yet...

Awesome indeed.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#2]
my connection sucks and I keep timing out...can someone email this to me? IM me please
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#3]
That was funny. Did they run it or just post it on the website?
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Rick Perry, Chuck Norris aproved.                                                                                                     www.rickperry.org/audio/RP-ChuckNorris.mp3

You would have to be ghey not to vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
my connection sucks and I keep timing out...can someone email this to me? IM me please

Check your IMs, mofo!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Makes me want to move to Texas :)

There's some woman incumbent in Missouri right now that promised to inspect nursing homes for abuse... then married the owned of a bunch of them,a nd halted inspections :P

Then, she "forgot" to pay taxes on a piece of property to the point the state was going to put it up for auction :)  She's gonna get hosed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Rick Perry, Chuck Norris aproved.                                                                                                     www.rickperry.org/audio/RP-ChuckNorris.mp3

You would have to be ghey not to vote for him.

That settles it once and for all.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm Paul R. Nelson and I approved this message!
O&A party rock!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top