Quoted:
Who's it gonna be...

Florida

or

Georgia?

I think it's Florida by 14.

UF Class of '93. GO GATORS!

YOU BASTARD!!!

It's in my backyard! I use to go every year but decided to lay back the past 3 years! I always pull for my boys, but FL is so strong on us! I pray every year though. I know Joe T will get eaten up! If Stafford gets his head on straight he'll make a strong showing.
Keeping my finger crossed and like all GA fans....the booze on hand if not!

Either way...UGA fans ALWAYS have a great time!!!

GO DAWGS!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 8:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Go GATORS!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't give a rats ass, but I'll have a drink anyway.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't give a rats ass, but I'll have a drink anyway.

That's the spirit! The great thing about the cocktail party is that you'd be just as welcome as anyone! Come for the drinks and the fun. You'd be amazed at how inviting both GA and FL fans are. We are rivials but friends! It is a great time for all! I love the south!!!

And I'll be happy and sad no matter who wins...but I'll have a hell of a day!!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 9:55:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Florida, I have been saying all year that Georgia was overrated before the wheels came off.  That vaunted defense gave up 51 points at home.  It would not surprise me though if Georgia pulled on out, the SEC is such an inconsistent conference.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:17:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Georgia lost to Vanderbilt;gimme a break!BTW,I went to Vandy,so I loved it.Remember SC and Steve Superior tonight against TN.Gonna be a good one.My pick at the cocktail party?Florida 45,Georgia 17
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:32:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I am a Dawg fan but I feel that Fla will win.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Burp!er um I mean bump.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, it was the GATORS 21 -14. Huzzah!

Georgia gave us a good game and it got intense in the 4th quarter. Fun time as ususal. Sorry GA-Dawg!

Time for some more tequila and Tecate!!!! Woohoo!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, it was the GATORS 21 -14. Huzzah!

Georgia gave us a good game and it got intense in the 4th quarter. Fun time as ususal. Sorry GA-Dawg!

Time for some more tequila and Tecate!!!! Woohoo!

I know qualityhardware...

It was a good game though. Ya know...like usual, if GA performed in the first half like they do in the second...it would have been a whole 'nother game. That being said, we only did as well because FL had so many penalties. Oh well....(as we have said forever)"We'll get ya next year!!!"

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:37:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate that the Univ. Presidents don't want"cocktail" used anymore to describe the game.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#12]
GO GATORS!!!

By 14.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:06:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Georgia played well;to me it will always be the WLOCP;screw PC stuff.Good game dawgs!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top