Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2006 2:04:27 PM EDT

so, if i ordered something from Arizona ( Smith Enterprises ) with the "Saturday Overnight delivery" and rate, Friday Morning, will it make it to my house Saturday morning? that would be overnight, but doesnt prove they will actually follow through...

anyone had luck with overnight deliveries?

also, i wont be home when it arrives, will UPS leave it at the door if no one is home? maybe i have to leave a note or have the neighboor sign for it??

its a Smith scope mount for my M1A and i "need" it by sunday... hunting starts next week
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone ?
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
it mostly depends on what time you placed your order. if it was late enough they won't be able to ship it next day because the flight already left.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]
IM sent.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#4]
wwwapps.ups.com/calTimeCost?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav

It all depends on where you are located.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top