Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2006 7:03:36 PM EDT

episode about the elusive "shadow people you all write so much about on here....

might be interesting. its on now! sci-fi channel
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Ghost hunters makes me wish I had a TV. When they rerun the whole season I'll have to have my sister put it on a DVD
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I watched it earlier tonight and they explanied a picture by saying it could have been someone behind the photographer with a light....but he holds his cam corder with one hand who holds a regular camera with one hand most people use two...watch it youll understand what im to lazy to type about....
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll sum up this and every episode for you....

-Lots of shaky pseudo handy cam shots in green nightvision mode.
-Someone will say "Did you hear that?"
-Someone else will say "I got a strange feeling in there"
-They'll analyze all the footage and audio.
-They'll find nothing.
-They'll pitch a big teaser about next week's show.

Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Their offices are in my old neighborhood. I never knew we had so many ghosts in the area.hem.//I still make 'Ghostbusters' jokes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I love how they whisper all the time.

Are they afraid they will wake the dead?
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Every episode but a handful. those are the good ones.

One of the nice things about that show is not everything is haunted. You do get "eh, the house felt kinda odd, but we caught nothing. Oh wait, it turns out the owner is inadvertently huffing paint fumes from his workshop."
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw that one.

I was just busting balls. They have caught some freaky shit on tape. But the show is mostly entertaining for it's comedy value.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Ghost hunters is a master example of editing to eekout ~20 min of NOTHING into a show.

With a 2nd season, no less!

BTW - Why dont they ever do thier shit during the DAY? Ghosts only come out at night?
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#10]
TIVOd it...

The TAPS folks are quite entertaining

Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#11]
besides the chair in the lighthouse moving on its own, and a bed blanket tugging upwards, theyve had some "voices" caught on tape....

i havent watched ALL the episodes but, has anyone seen anything on there REMOTELY possible of being a freakin ghost yet?

heres a video i saw a while back, not on the show

http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/ghastlyghostgallery/impoundlot.htm
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#12]
They seem to hunt everything except ghosts!

Link Posted: 10/25/2006 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
They seem to hunt everything except ghosts!

Most of the time the drama between the team members overpowers the intended content of the show!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I hate that show. That one goofy over dramatic guy with the snaggle teeth realy pisses me off.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 1:14:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Top 5 fav shows on right now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

-Lots of shaky pseudo handy cam shots in green nightvision mode.
-Someone will say "Did you hear that?"
-Someone else will say "I got a strange feeling in there"
-They'll analyze all the footage and audio.
-They'll find nothing.
-They'll pitch a big teaser about next week's show.

Exactly!  I hate that kind of shows.  You'd see these people with night vision cameras (what they can't turn on the lights?) and they would say "Did you hear that?  I heard something following me behind....." or "Oh my God!  Did you feel that?"  WHATEVER!  Can I start my own show, too carrying a camera into an abandoned house's basement and start freaking out for no reasons and getting boucoup bucks for being an idiot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top