Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2006 3:07:37 PM EDT
Anyone know of a good source that is relatively cheap?  Need several models.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen a site that was "cheap" per se. Most of the prices seem to be fairly universal across the board for the brand.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#2]
okay, who then would have the largest variety and be a good sourec for them?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you talking about the blue synthetic training guns?

I saw a blue M249 in the last Ranger Joe's catalog being used as a model for a sling. Where can I get one of those?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Most LEO supply catalogs have them(the blue plastic training weapons)(they make simulated radios, mags, etc as well), so do Brownells.  But the vendors that have several styles are very expensive; and the vendors we can use a  dealer/dept rate have very few styles.    We may be SOL and just have to order them for full retail from Rings.

The catch is everyone has a Glock 22 blue gun, but few have the M4 with FF and flattop so we can put forward grips, lights, and optics on them just like the real weapon; and still train with NO fear of any negligent act occurring.  It also keeps everyone's fright factor down in the neighborhood when you do drills or during a class.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:28:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top