Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 6:47:21 AM EDT
Guys,

Fresh intel this morning.  Rumblings that the Taliban may be willing to hand over Bin Laden.  *This is just a rumor I heard.*    

While my unit hasn't been activated yet, I went by the armory yesterday.  Ordinance abounds.  Ft. Hood is locked down tight.  SAW's on the gates, even saw a Hummer with a Mk-19 on top.

Take care guys, I'll pass more info if I hear anything.

-SARguy

*edited to clarify rumor control
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#1]
My guess is that the fact that Afgha rebels attacked Kabul last night wasn't a coincidence. I'd have to think that the CIA "mentioned" that an attack might be prudent at that time, and oh, by the way, here's some cash and a few bombs to help you out. That and Bush's mention of making no distinction between those who committed the act and those who harbored them may have put the fear of God in the Taliban. Their principals may have gone out the window about the same time as the water fell on the floor.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:56:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck them. Kill 'em all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:58:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I personally don't give a sh*t what they are willing to do, it is too f**king late for that now.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:59:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck them. Kill 'em all.
View Quote

Exactly.  Stack the bodies.  If they can find the pieces.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck them. Kill 'em all.
View Quote

Exactly...I am sooooo tired of being understanding and sensative.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:07:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I personally don't give a sh*t what they are willing to do, it is to f**king late for that now.
View Quote

Retaliation is payback for what you've already done. Anything this criminal regime does now can't possibly begin to make up for the fact that they've provided a safe haven and staging base for this animal.

Wipe their DNA from the earth and salt the ground they occupied.

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:14:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I do not see this as another Pearl Harbor.  The Japanese went after military targets.  What these cowards did was a pure act of cowardice as I have ever heard.

I believe that, like the Japanese government in 1941, other nations do not understand Americans.  Just like what was said after bombing Pearl Harbor applies here.  The islamic f**kheads do not understand that what they have effectively done is to "wake a sleeping giant".  

I think, just like on November 22, 1963, America has lost its innocents.  Tighter security is needed both in our airports and our borders.

We need to retaliate regardless of world opinion.  If world opinion is not on our side, F**k them!!!

We are inviting more of the same sh*t if we do not act fact, precise and send a clear message "if these folks believe that doing this kind of acts will get them a higher order in heaven, lets help them out on a large scale".

God Bless America and pray for the victims at the WTC, firefighters, LEO, families of those whos relatives died in the plane crashes and at the Pentagon and in Penn.

Ralph
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:21:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Diplomacy via B-52 and a couple of Army & Marine divisions.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#9]
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

Guess what folks [size=6][b]IT'S BIG STICK TIME![/b][/size=6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Even if they hand him over, the Taliban should be ruthlessly [b]destroyed[/b] and removed from power.  We should have sent them to hell a long time ago.  We know he's there, and so do they.  They have known his whereabouts for years, so if it was Bin Laden, the Taliban should also be held responsible because they could have prevented this.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#11]
SARguy,
 Yo dude!
 Email me.  My unit is being hush hush.
 What unit you in?

Pakrat
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#12]
pak-

I'll email you tonite when I get a chance.  Lot's happening now.

-SARguy
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#13]
The stupid anchor on Fox news just couldn't seem to understand that WE, as in the USA, don't have to know EXACTLY where bin Laden is other than what COUNTRY is harboring him.  He kept questioning whether the CIA could place him exactly at any one time.  What an ass!

It's up to the Taliban to get that info and turn bin Laden and his WHOLE ORGANIZATION over to the US, either whole or in pieces.  Oh, they need a little heavy air support?  Just say where.  Ground support?  In their dreams!  They let this coward live among them when it was to their benefit.  NOW the risks far outweigh the benefits.  Get a clue you bastards.  

I hope they can't find bin Laden and we send in enough ordnance to destroy their country's infrastructure.  Can't support a terrorist if you don't have any utilities, road or bridges can you?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Even if Bin Laden is not responsible, why haven't we railroaded Afghanistan yet anyway?  He has already killed many US Citizens and others.  He is capable of more.  The Taliban knows where he is.  They don't care about economic sanctions.  Let's just destroy his camps and try and find him.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Agreed. I'm tired of reading these mamby pamby posts about how we shouldn't hate this group or that group.

I say we take Afganistan (sp) off the map!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top