Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/24/2006 2:55:45 PM EDT
I'm getting a new phone tomorrow from Verizon and am thinking about a PDA phone.  Any suggestions/recommendations on models?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 10/24/2006 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
6700, nuf said.

This coming from a Treo 700w user.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My buddy got 4 treo's in a row from Verizon, they would all drop calls.

He got his money back and got the same phone from Sprint, it works fine. He loves it.

Apparently Verizon corrupts the software so you have to pay for things that are built into the phone, but it interferes with calling.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
They all lock the phones to try and make you use their service and pay their fees. Its really a PITA. I looked at one of those but by the time you paid for all the services it was way more a month to use the e-mail/internet options than I wnated in a monthly bill from them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He got his money back and got the same phone from Sprint, it works fine. He loves it.

Apparently Verizon corrupts the software so you have to pay for things that are built into the phone, but it interferes with calling.

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 5:29:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Blackdog!

Why BS? Is this wrong? Do you know what the problem is?

My buddy went around and around with Verizon for a month, finally gave up and got his money back. The corrupted software story he got from Palm.

I know another guy who uses one in Indiana, his conisistently drops calls anytime he goes between analog and digital, on Verizon. He lives with it.

No intention to troll, but this junk is what keeps me using a plain vanilla cell phone.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 6:06:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey Blackdog!

Why BS? Is this wrong? Do you know what the problem is?

My buddy went around and around with Verizon for a month, finally gave up and got his money back. The corrupted software story he got from Palm.

I know another guy who uses one in Indiana, his conisistently drops calls anytime he goes between analog and digital, on Verizon. He lives with it.

No intention to troll, but this junk is what keeps me using a plain vanilla cell phone.

Sorry, so many haters here I just assume everyone is...

The ONLY thing Verizon changes on ANY of the PDA devices is the ability to transfer data over Bluetooth (and you can easily hack it).  Most carriers are doing this now so you purchase their data transfer software.  Palm is passing the buck for a crappy phone (I have one).  I test phones for both Verizon, Amp'd and Sprint/Nextel and can tell you issues with just about every phone and most carriers.  The biggest problem with the Palms is not enough memory and their RF sucks.

Sprint is about worthless off of the Sprint network.  They just don't have the depth of coverage that Verizon and Cingular (the ONLY 2 carriers I ever recommend) have.  

As far as the problem you friend has, its pretty simple.  Your friend lives closer to a Sprint tower than a Verizon tower.  The Palms for BOTH carriers have known RF issues.  I am surprised that VZW let him go thru 4 phones without suggesting he try a different model.  After 2 tries, they usually push you to another phone...
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 6:16:37 AM EDT
[#7]
i have yet to find one i don't consider a complete POS and i would only use if there were absolutely no alternative communicatioin options. that said, the verizon xv6700 is probably the least painful option. i've gotten it to do vpn and terminal emulation on a reliable basis and it has actualy come in handy.

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 6:20:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks!

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Depends on what you want to do with it.  I've had or used pretty much every data device that Verizon carries, and the best thing I've found is the blackberry, doesn't matter which one.

It doesn't freeze up, it works beautifully as a phone, and does pretty much everything I've asked it to do.  The interface takes a little time to get used to, but once you do it is very fast and effecient  Also, Blackberry is doing a promo right now that if you buy one of their devices you get a free companion flight ticket to anywhere in the US.  The only thing that Verizon's blackberry's lack is multimedia capabilities, they dont' have cameras or the ability to play MP3's, which I would like, but can live without.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#10]
I have the 6700 and I love it. Be fore waraned though it does take some time to get it to run the way you want it. I'm on my way out right now but I will update this thread later with some of the details of my set up.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FACT: LG Vx8300 has a built in MP3 player.  Verizon disables it and tries to sell you a buy-music-from-us service.  

PROOF: Take a Verizon LG Vx8300, Hit Menu, press 0 7 times.  At service menu, scroll to "Music Setting".  Enable the MP3 player and Enjoy.

Your BS flag is incorrect.

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:13:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I have the 6700 and am using it right now with my laptop to access the interweb. It works great! The only complaints that I have is that the touch pad for dialing kinda sucks and being a Windows based product, it tends to crash every once in a while.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:30:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FACT: LG Vx8300 has a built in MP3 player.  Verizon disables it and tries to sell you a buy-music-from-us service.  

PROOF: Take a Verizon LG Vx8300, Hit Menu, press 0 7 times.  At service menu, scroll to "Music Setting".  Enable the MP3 player and Enjoy.

Thanks.  However my BS flag is justified because he was referring to the TREO phones.  You know PDA's.  I am fully aware of the limitations of the NON PDA phones and I appreciate your concern, however your PROOF is not relevant to this discussion.

ETA: Also, Verizon's limiting of the MP3 player on the 8300 has NO effect on the phones capabilities.  He stated specifically that he was told by Palm that the software interfered with the phone capabilities and that is
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:42:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Depends on what you want to do with it.  I've had or used pretty much every data device that Verizon carries, and the best thing I've found is the blackberry, doesn't matter which one.

It doesn't freeze up, it works beautifully as a phone, and does pretty much everything I've asked it to do.  The interface takes a little time to get used to, but once you do it is very fast and effecient  Also, Blackberry is doing a promo right now that if you buy one of their devices you get a free companion flight ticket to anywhere in the US.  The only thing that Verizon's blackberry's lack is multimedia capabilities, they dont' have cameras or the ability to play MP3's, which I would like, but can live without.

+1 on Blackberries.  We issue 7290s to our field technicians, and we have a contract with Cingular for service.  They work pretty damn well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#15]
so the 6700 gets a thumbs up?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Whats the word on the Sony Ericsson P990?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:51:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I like it...  Check out here
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 7:57:54 AM EDT
[#18]

You might want to look at a used treo 650.

Mine works great and its Verizon. The signal is a little bit worse than my old cell phone but not bad enough to cause me problems.

The last time I tried it you could still use pdanet software to tether it to a desktop or laptop and use it for internet service. I heard they have blocked that ability in newer phones.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Mine works great and its Verizon. The signal is a little bit worse than my old cell phone but not bad enough to cause me problems.

The last time I tried it you could still use pdanet software to tether it to a desktop or laptop and use it for internet service. I heard they have blocked that ability in newer phones.

You can tether with the Treo 700p/Moto Q/Samsung i730 and all 3 Blackberry's from VZW

You can tether using PDAnet with the 700w as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can tether with the Treo 700p/Moto Q/Samsung i730 and all 3 Blackberry's from VZW

Free?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 8:15:45 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Free?

no, tethering for free will get your service terminated for violating the TOS and you will get charged the ETF no matter what phone you use...
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Free?

no, tethering for free will get your service terminated for violating the TOS and you will get charged the ETF no matter what phone you use...

The whole tether charge sucks. When phone companys found out people could hook there PDA's to there laptops and get wireless internet they suddenly decided they were going to charge for it. If somebody is paying for unlimited internet access on a phone I think they should be able to do what they want with it.

I wonder if they have figured out a way to tell if somebody is tethering or not? I work in IT and it just does not seem to me that it would be an easy thing to do.

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Free?

The whole tether charge sucks. When phone companys found out people could hook there PDA's to there laptops and get wireless internet they suddenly decided they were going to charge for it. If somebody is paying for unlimited internet access on a phone I think they should be able to do what they want with it.

I wonder if they have figured out a way to tell if somebody is tethering or not? I work in IT and it just does not seem to me that it would be an easy thing to do.

They have the way.  They have been disconnecting people for tethering.  I am sure that it starts with usage and they start looking deeper after your usage is off the chart.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#24]
if you get PDA..  do yourself a favor and get yourself a slingbox ..  

www.slingbox.com

you can thank me later ..

also look into www.orb.com

www.comvu.com  <--   turns your WM5 phone into a live webcam no computer.. just your phone where ever your at .  >

currently with cingular using the 8125
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#25]
On an aside, I just got the MDA from T-Mobile... I like the form factor (pseudo candy bar phone with a slide out keyboard), and it runs pretty well.  I just ended my contract with Cingular, and after paying $60+ a month for WAY more minutes than I use, even on their MINIMUM plan, I found that I can pay $65 a month on T-Mo for their minimum voice plan, and their unlimited data plan, with $4.99 for some text messaging.

I have the phone set up to check two of my POP email accounts, and my Gmail account, and it works fine.  Picked up a Moto bluetooth headset, and it works well.  Voice dial even works over the headset.  

I haven't tried tethering it to my laptop, since I still have a Cingular PC card modem, and I think I have about a year on the contract left.  I might try tethering to my phone once to see how it works... and no one has said that they were charged more for doing so.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.  However my BS flag is justified because he was referring to the TREO phones.  You know PDA's.  I am fully aware of the limitations of the NON PDA phones and I appreciate your concern, however your PROOF is not relevant to this discussion.

ETA: Also, Verizon's limiting of the MP3 player on the 8300 has NO effect on the phones capabilities.  He stated specifically that he was told by Palm that the software interfered with the phone capabilities and that is

Sorry if I sounded confrontational.  Rough day.

I have other examples too.  VZ is trying to force their universal UI type functionality into more than just that phone.  9800 series and others have functionality inhibited to increase Verizon revenue.  

I don't do the treo, so I don't know about that line specifically, but there are others that are inhibited.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#27]
I've got the motorola Q and like it.   Using it right now to browse arfcom as usual.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry if I sounded confrontational.  Rough day.

I have other examples too.  VZ is trying to force their universal UI type functionality into more than just that phone.  9800 series and others have functionality inhibited to increase Verizon revenue.  

I don't do the treo, so I don't know about that line specifically, but there are others that are inhibited.

No problem, and you are right..  The LG menu that VZW uses for all their phones sucks.  There is some good news however.  Verizon does not delete the original OS of the phone and in many cases you can revert to the original menu.  Check out howardforums.com for more info.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#29]
I've got a Treo 650. Can't complain one bit. Has Real Player, Docs to Go (for most MS docs), Adobe Reader, full-on web browser, decent camera/video capture. As far as the available memory goes, just get an SD card. I have a 2GB in mine, provides tons of storage space for mp3s, games, pics, etc.

The main difference I'm aware of between the 650 and 700 besides the Palm OS and Windows based OS (P and W) is the onboard broadband data transfer. I'd splurge and get the 700, but X-MAS is coming up, gots to save my $$.

BTW, I'm on Sprint, don't travel that much (outside of my daily commute), so coverage is fair I suppose (never less than 3 bars strength).

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Interesting, because we have a bunch of Treo 600's that drop calls constantly.  If a call is longer than a minute or so chances are very good it will drop.  Only about one out of every ten incoming calls completes.  That drives me insane at work since it is so hard for me to call my employees.  We spend about $25k/year with them so you'd think they would at least try.  When we had Sprint analog before Sprint sold it to Alltel, our service was very good.  I made a huge mistake when I switched from Alltel to Verizon.  I switched after we were without service for over three weeks with Alltel because of a configuration problem on their end.

Verizon must not pay much because all of their employees are so hateful.  It's not the indifference you see in a fast food place.  It's much more in your face.  I have to go to their store now to get a phone for a new employee, and as always, I'm dreading it.  I have to do it since all of my employees that I've tried to get to deal with them now refuse.  I can't blame them.z
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I've been thinking about upgrading my Verizon phone as well and am seriously thinking about a 6700.

That said, any opinions specifically about an i730? That's the only other one I would consider...thanks!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I have Verizon after having Cingular/related companies for 16 years and the Treo 650 is pretty good, as for dropped calls, it all depends where you are at. No one area is perfect, if you think about it, they all suck.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I've been thinking about upgrading my Verizon phone as well and am seriously thinking about a 6700.

That said, any opinions specifically about an i730? That's the only other one I would consider...thanks!

i730 is an OLD phone and will be dropped soon.   Other than that it was/is a damn good phone, but I am partial to Samsung phones...
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Verizon must not pay much because all of their employees are so hateful.  It's not the indifference you see in a fast food place.  It's much more in your face.  I have to go to their store now to get a phone for a new employee, and as always, I'm dreading it.  I have to do it since all of my employees that I've tried to get to deal with them now refuse.  I can't blame them.z

Bad generalization...  Try a different store.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#35]
ive had a Samsung  i730 for 18 months now. Its been a great pda, I have a 4gb sd card that I load with tv shows and music. Works good, screen is brilliant. The phone is good, but not great. I have had some dropped calls, where my voicemail get them even though I had  signal strength. This is common with PDA phones for some reason.

FYI, EDVO broadband is nice...but very expensive. I had it for a few months, it was cool to stream music off of Shoutcast.com....but thats all I used to for, that and surfing ARFcom in strange places. Hell, once I was stuck on a snowy pass and had 0-1 bar of signal, not enough for a call to go though but I did manage to login to AR15 with the old 1x network and post my story, I ended up getting towed out a few hours later.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bad generalization...  Try a different store.

The store brags that they're the #1 rated Verizon store and #2 in sales in the southeast.  It's on Reidville Rd in Spartanburg, SC.  As I understand it, even as horrible as they are the others are worse.  I know the people you talk to at 611 aren't any more pleasant.

This time I also asked about a couple of phones that go into roaming when using the tower on top of the Verizon store.  The salesdrone's answer was to buy new phones.  We have a customer that's next door to the Verizon store and tower, and we get billed $2.99/minute for roaming!  Thanks for nothing.z
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me how to do this with Verizon's Razr V3M....please.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:35:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The store brags that they're the #1 rated Verizon store and #2 in sales in the southeast.  It's on Reidville Rd in Spartanburg, SC.  As I understand it, even as horrible as they are the others are worse.  I know the people you talk to at 611 aren't any more pleasant.

This time I also asked about a couple of phones that go into roaming when using the tower on top of the Verizon store.  The salesdrone's answer was to buy new phones.  We have a customer that's next door to the Verizon store and tower, and we get billed $2.99/minute for roaming! Thanks for nothing.z

What price plan are you on that you get billed for roaming?  If you are on an Americas Choice price plan you shouldnt be getting ANY roaming charges in CONUS (mostly, and SC isnt one of those areas)

When I look up Spartanburg, I get 8 stores w/in 25 miles and only 3 in Spartanburg.

1508B W.O. Ezell Blvd

1735 John B. White Sr. Blvd.

205 W. Blackstock Rd. (Westgate Mall)

Not one on Reidville Rd.  Are you sure its a Verizon OWNED store and not a store that sells Verizon Wireless?  Big difference.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Tell me how to do this with Verizon's Razr V3M....please.

Howard Forums is your friend...
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Between the 6700 and the i730 which one gets the best RF reception?

I spend a lot of time in marginal areas and my Moto E815 seems to do pretty well. Would either of these phones do as well?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Between the 6700 and the i730 which one gets the best RF reception?

I spend a lot of time in marginal areas and my Moto E815 seems to do pretty well. Would either of these phones do as well?

For RF the i730...  It has some limitations when compared as a PDA however.  Again, check out howardforums.com
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Tag
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#43]

What price plan are you on that you get billed for roaming?

You're missing the point.  We get that message on certain phones from everywhere we try to call from including places where we've used the phones for years and even with Verizon's tower in their store.  We get the message "Thank you for using American Roaming Network.  Charges will be $2.99 per call and $1.99 per minute plus applicable taxes."  Incoming calls go straight to voice mail.  I wasted four hours yesterday and three hours today trying to get this fixed.

Not one on Reidville Rd.

It's one of their largest stores.  It is owned by Verizon.  The phone number is (864) 576-4044 if you want to call to talk to those hateful morons.  I don't know why you're playing this lame game of making-up some BS like this.  Why would you even defend a company like that anyway?  What's your agenda?  They don't care and they don't try.z
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

What price plan are you on that you get billed for roaming?

You're missing the point.  We get that message on certain phones from everywhere we try to call from including places where we've used the phones for years and even with Verizon's tower in their store.  We get the message "Thank you for using American Roaming Network.  Charges will be $2.99 per call and $1.99 per minute plus applicable taxes."  Incoming calls go straight to voice mail.  I wasted four hours yesterday and three hours today trying to get this fixed.

Not one on Reidville Rd.

It's one of their largest stores.  It is owned by Verizon.  The phone number is (864) 576-4044 if you want to call to talk to those hateful morons.  I don't know why you're playing this lame game of making-up some BS like this.  Why would you even defend a company like that anyway?  What's your agenda?  They don't care and they don't try.z

Hey man, I am trying to help you out...  I dont think you are making ANYTHING up.  I am trying to HELP you resolve YOUR issues.

Oh yeah, Verizon stores do not have "towers" on them no matter what the retards in the store tell you.  They may have a repeater, but no tower.

As for the store, all I can say is that the 3 stores that I posted above are the only 3 stores Verizon says they have in Spartanburg.  Is one of the addresses close to where you say the store you are going to is?  Could it have a different address than the main road its on?  Many people get confused because a store says Verizon Wireless on the front of it but its not owned by Verizon Wireless.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
snip

snip

OK, you need to understand that EVERY cell phone drops calls when it switches from one radio set to another. That's called a hard transfer, and you will drop your call switching from Digital to Analog.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
snip
Sprint is about worthless off of the Sprint network.  They just don't have the depth of coverage that Verizon and Cingular (the ONLY 2 carriers I ever recommend) have.  

snip

Jesus! Where in the world do you get this shit?

You know, Sprint ROAMS off Verizon towers when it doesn't have the Sprint PCS Digital Network for the phone system to operate off of. It utilizes CDMA, and often incorporates 3G technologies while roaming. Hell, some systems will even give you EVDO for your data!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Uh, only if you like taking phones back to the retailer. The ones we have sold have come back in high numbers - a variety of software and hardware failures makes salespeople shy away from offering them to the customers.

We have not had the best experience with the 6700.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#48]

As for the store, all I can say is that the 3 stores that I posted above are the only 3 stores Verizon says they have in Spartanburg.

You might want to look for a more up to date list, because I'm pretty sure none of those three are correct.  There was one in Westgate Mall, but it wasn't there the last time two times I was there.  They could have been moving to a new location (like so many mall kiosks seem to do) but their kiosk definitely wasn't there either of those days.  The one at 1508B is not a Verizon store.  It's a Circuit City that sells Verizon service.

Interesting point about the tower.  That makes more sense now that they would have a repeater.  It's amusing how all of the employees use the word tower.

Surprisingly I just got the problem fixed!  I called the receptionist's daughter that works for Verizon.  She programmed a test phone with our number, and it now it works.  It doesn't make any sense but that phone works now.  I'm still on the phone with her now going through the other three phones.  Thanks anyway.z

ETA: BlackDog714, sorry about my hostility.  I lost a customer this morning because they couldn't reach any of the several of our numbers they tried.  I'm very frustrated with the constant dropped calls.  Also, I have both employees and customers yelling at me about this.  The owner of the company just won't let us switch to someone with better service because he spent so much money on our Treo phones.  I'm just stuck in the middle.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

snip

Jesus! Where in the world do you get this shit?

You know, Sprint ROAMS off Verizon towers when it doesn't have the Sprint PCS Digital Network for the phone system to operate off of. It utilizes CDMA, and often incorporates 3G technologies while roaming. Hell, some systems will even give you EVDO for your data!

Yes, in SOME areas Sprint has roaming agreements with Verizon (such as NY City) that is NOT everywhere however...  Again Sprint is worthless end of story.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

As for the store, all I can say is that the 3 stores that I posted above are the only 3 stores Verizon says they have in Spartanburg.

You might want to look for a more up to date list, because I'm pretty sure none of those three are correct.  There was one in Westgate Mall, but it wasn't there the last time two times I was there.  They could have been moving to a new location (like so many mall kiosks seem to do) but their kiosk definitely wasn't there either of those days.  The one at 1508B is not a Verizon store.  It's a Circuit City that sells Verizon service.

Interesting point about the tower.  That makes more sense now that they would have a repeater.  It's amusing how all of the employees use the word tower.

Surprisingly I just got the problem fixed!  I called the receptionist's daughter that works for Verizon.  She programmed a test phone with our number, and it now it works.  It doesn't make any sense but that phone works now.  I'm still on the phone with her now going through the other three phones.  Thanks anyway.z

Actually I just did a reverse look up of the phone number you gave and it is the store at 1735 John B. White Sr. Blvd.  

I know how frustrating some stores can be...  The only agenda I had was trying to help you out
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top