Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 3:28:40 AM EDT
Yesterday, I went into work early and was in an isolated office for a couple of hours before my staff came in.  I missed the initial news broadcasts.  My secretary came in and told me the Pentagon had been attacked and then we heard about the WTC.  Now we start day 2 with Afganistan saying no, it was not Bin Laden and U.S. don't think about attacking us...what will today bring?  Will we see additional attacks on U.S. citizens and property?  Will we see a nation resolved to unite and bring justice to the guilty?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:41:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:07:27 AM EDT
[#2]
i agree.  we have been infiltrated.  for example, here in tampa the local organization has been very active in fundraising.  they have been way out in the open; in fact, spearheaded by the islamic studies department at the local university.  presumably what we see is the tip of the iceberg.  

on the other hand, i think we can all agree that this attack will prove to be a colossal miscalculation.  i will be toting my CCW permit with me today (signed personally by Katherine Harris, God bless her), along with the appropriate hardware, and so will thousands of other prudent, sober, moral, and courageous Floridians: today, tomorrow, as long as it takes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I remeber in the 80's when I was still a patrol officer the uproar over a muslim temple (mosque?) in a high crime/low income minority area in the section of the city I patrolled.  Many people were alarmed then, based on what we had seen in Iran and the holding of American hostages, but no one could do anything.  Freedom of relegion and all that.  What are those city fathers feeling now about the muslims?  Are we about to begin another Crusade?  I agree, we must all be alert, aware and prepared.  We don't know what, if anything, will happen next.  To all my fellow AR15'ers out there, regardless of your sex, race or relegion I pray you will stay safe.  And for those of you who have lost someone I say an extra prayer for you and your families.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top