Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 12:33:09 AM EDT

[url]http://www.kcbs.com/pages/kcbs/news/news_story.nsp?story_id=23504761&&ID=kcbs&scategory=Computers[/url]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Just remember, it is not how many fingers you break that counts.  It is how you move the broken pieces around.

"Who sent you...?""I will tell you nothing?"
"Really? We'll see about that?"

Sound of pliers on bone.

"Who sent you?"
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:15:11 AM EDT
[#2]
My son in law is a cop in Detroit and said they arrested two Arab men taking pictures of the sky scrappers dowtown, oh and they were driving a rental from New York. " I just take pictures to send home to family " Right!!!!. Hope by the time it takes to send them the place will be gone, wiped from the face of the earth!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My son in law is a cop in Detroit and said they arrested two Arab men taking pictures of the sky scrappers dowtown, oh and they were driving a rental from New York. " I just take pictures to send home to family " Right!!!!. Hope by the time it takes to send them the place will be gone, wiped from the face of the earth!!!!!
View Quote

That's about as smart as a Japanese taking picture of Long Beach docks after Pearl Harbor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top