Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 12:02:00 AM EDT
For the pilots and aircrew of the hijacked jets, avenge them

For the children (including infants), Mums, Dads, and other men and women of all ages on those jets, avenge them

For the office workers, and visitors to the WTC towers, avenge them

For the Police, Fire, and Medical personnel who were killed trying to save others, avenge them

For the people killed on the streets below, avenge them

For the families and friends of the victims, avenge them

For the injured who must bear lifelong scars, both mentally and physically, avenge them

For the countless witnesses who must bear these memories for life, avenge them

For those who survived, avenge them

For the generations of Americans to come, avenge them

For the preservation of a free western society, and our way of life, avenge them

To my American friends, a few words,

You know it used to be the price of freedom was the blood of young soldiers fighting for their countries, now it looks like the blood of innocent civillians is the new target.

This is a new type of warfare, different from the trenches of WW1, the Blitkrieg of WW2, the Korean stalemate, The Viet Nam War, and recent conflicts.

Now instead of tradional military weapons, like missiles and bombs, this enemy, uses passenger aircraft full of fuel and innocent people, as a projectile. Its a new type of warfare for the 21st century, and it most be stopped.

Today, in Sydney and in the nation's capital, Canberra, many church services are being conducted in respect for victims, and in hope of rescue personnel finding as many people alive as possible from the debris.

Meanwhile in the streets of Muslim nations they dance and celebrate in the most sickly fashion.

What did I do today, well after along night glued to CNN and the BBC, I went to work, and gavew 500ml of my A Pos blood to the Australian Red Cross.

As the USA is the leader of the free world, they must hunt down the cowardly yellow scum who committed the worst terrorist act in our time.

For George W Bush, he must lead by example to show that this type of act must NEVER take place on your soil again. Australia will support whatever it takes for direct and immediate payback.

Who did it? Time will tell, but I smell 'Middle East Finatics' who have no regard for life, and beleive that death will give them a heaven full of a harem of women. How fucked is that!

As an Australian, I am deeply saddenend of this tradgedy, and frankly I am at a loss of words. If I can say one last thing. Be patient, be precise, and when the enemy is found. Strike swifly, strike sure, and show NO mercy.

God Bless your country.

We are thinking of you all in our prayers tonight. The whole world is watching, America, and we are with you.

Sincerly,
1feral1
Sydney

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 12:07:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, once again! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:21:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish more Americans could see you message, Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 1:24:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, 1feral1
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 3:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#6]
No worries, Lads. every hour the plot thickens, and sometime soon, when the correct facts are gathered, the wrath of God will seem miniscule to what will happen to this new 'cowardly' ememy!

As with the rest of the Free World, we are all with you on this one.

1feral1
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]
[img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/avenge_this.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank You 1ferel1 and God Bless, we appreciate your gift of blood and your kind words.

My unit is on standby, and when or if I get activated you can make certain that there deaths and horror will be avenged if I have anything to do with it.

God Bless the Republic
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]
aviator, that picture is very touching.

Thanks, Jack
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you 1feral1, that really meant alot.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
aviator, that picture is very touching.

Thanks, Jack
View Quote

Jack, Wish I could say I made it. I got it today in an E Mail.

Aviator
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Mate, that eagle pic really does it. I am at a loss of words.....
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#13]
To read and see all the support for AMERICA makes me very proud to be an AMERICAN.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice post Feral.      

The perpetrators and their supporters will know the full wrath of an ANGRY nation.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for your posts Lads! We are all thing of you.

Hang in there!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice post 1feral1
Thank You!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I've liked every Aussie I've ever met. The trend continues!!!

[beer]

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. We may need your help in the end, but hopefully we can neutralize them without risking any of our brothers in Oz.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#18]
an old Klingon proverb, "Revenge is a dish that is best served cold."

We will have our day.

S. Cromer
CPT FA
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Thank you many times over! I am sending this out to all of my friends to see what kind of great people we have here.

God bless you 1feral1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top