Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 10:35:35 PM EDT
Out side of my dorm window tonight at Gonzaga U. they held a candlelight vigil for the victims of the attacks. The speakers were speaking out against US retaliation, and the crowd (maybe 1000 students faculty and locals) were cheering them on. They wouldn't let people go up on stage to speak, so I hung my Culpeper Jack out of my window. What the hell is wrong with these people? How can they rationalize a peaceful solution to this? Do they really think that peace will save lives?

A very angry and confused Kyle
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Was talking about this crap to my brother earlier.  Show terrorists weakness and they will walk all over you.  After Reagan bombed Quadaffi's house, he sure shut the hell up and terrorism around the world went way down till Bush Sr. took over.

Fuckin sheep.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe they were so high, they meant "Peas"..You know what the munchies will do to ya..
Just more evidence of high level nitwittery in colleges today..

Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:01:45 AM EDT
[#3]
What a bunch of fuc*ing idiots.  We have tried peace long enough.  These are the type of people who are at school on parents money and thinks that it makes them look cool carrying such signs.  Fuk em!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Some dirtbags were holding one of those fucking candle light vigils for peace last at The University of Missouri last night. It would have been alot of fun to go down there and beat some sense into those hippies. What the fuck are those shitheads thinking?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:42:18 AM EDT
[#5]
They might change their tune if terrorists crashed a plane into a hemp festival or a Bob Dylan concert, but I don't think the bad guys would waste their time on such low value targets.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:36:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Remember that the vast majority of college students (and faculty for that matter) have never faced the real world.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:37:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Diplomacy doesn't work with these pepole. That's why their called Terrorists. Time for action, not words.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top