Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 7:57:10 PM EDT
They just announced that they have ID'd a suspected binLaden supporter on the plane that hit the Pentagon and that the FBI was moving in on locations in Broward County FL.

[i]THANK YOU VERY MUCH MEDIA ASSHOLES!![/i]

If they were there they arent now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Great! Now they even told them they were going to Daytona Beach!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't lay all the blame at Fox News feet. I thought the same thing when I just heard it on CNN. They all tipped them off.
They may as well have parked a get away camel in front of their place.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They may as well have parked a get away camel in front of their place.
View Quote

In this scenario, I think a 1 humped camel will be best.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully this info. was given to the press after they raided (this is often the case).
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:50:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Hopefully the information was provided after the fact, if not don't blame the media (I hate them too), blame the dumbass that told the media to start with.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:01:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe this was done on pupose.to see who runs.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:38:32 AM EDT
[#7]
There are times, when we need to put a gag on the media.  I truly wish our goverment would take steps at times, and put a rag down their throats.

Maybe not control it as much as the Brits do, but sometimes I think they have it right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top