Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 7:51:28 PM EDT
pig fat.  

The terrorists probably fear something like pig fat more than dying.....well, it's obvious they do not fear dying!  

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember hearing a while ago (on TV so who knows if it was true) that Israel was planning to somehow (did not say how) insert pork "material" in to the rounds that would be used by their counter terrorism units.  They said that eating pork was not the only thing Muslims couldnt do, they can not knowingly put pork into their bodies.  Doing so prevents them from being allowed into "Muslim Heaven".  That would kill off the die a martyr and go to heaven idea.

No idea if it was even partially true.  It sounded pretty funny when I saw it so it stuck in my head.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
How about using our genetic Engineering and creating a chicken that is really a pig and market it under cover over there!

Even better release such animals into the their country.

They would wonder why the gates of Paradise do not open to let them in.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Cute, but you're probably just hearing propaganda from the British occupation of India in the mid-1850's.

Look up the "Sepoy Rebellion" some time.  Rumor went around in the Muslim areas that the Brits were using pig fat on their bullets, and in the Hindu areas that the Brits were using beef fat.  Outrage and riots followed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top