Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 6:44:31 PM EDT
When the chain of gun laws seemed to simmer down.. I was glad I had voted for Bush.

When I got my $300 tax return a week after I was laid off of work.. I was glad I voted for Bush.

Now that America is under attack, I am damn glad we have a good ole Texas boy in charge that will kick ass like his father did in the Gulf instead of some sissy marry that believed in dumbing down our defense from the military aspect of it and the peoples side.

I hope theses fuckers pay.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've said it before, thank God for George Bush!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
If AlGore-baby was in charge today he would probably still be pissing his pants now. Damn I'm glad G.W. is in the White house today.
Finnbear out
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Did ya see him when he got out of that chopper? Damn did he ever have one PISSED off look on his face.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember, Bush stated that "it was time to take action against terrorist and all who harbor them".  That was directed at countries like Afganistan.

So yes, Thank GOD for GWB!!

sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top