Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 5:01:41 PM EDT
Now,let's target it correctly.
Let them fly straight and true
Kill every one of them,their goats,their children,their grass-anything with DNA
Take their land and give it to the victims families.
cpermd
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I think we should take their land and load it up into a bunch of trucks, boat it out into the middle of the ocean and throw it in.

Michael
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Kill 'Em All on General Principles. If they didn't do this one, they'll be behind the next one. Let There Be No More.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm also tired of efforts to chase down terrorists that continually move within a country with total freedom and get aid and comfort from the people of that country. It's apparent civilians are to be considered targets. Neutron bomb sounds perfect to me and try to out run it!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#5]
It should end somewhere and they don't seem to give a S**t about life as we know it.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the blow that crashed the Japanese.

I mean no despect to those from the past and I will apoligize in advance....

But a these people today did not target any Military posts...they targeted civilian.

Un Alarmed civilians, men, women and some children.....They have brought their threat to our soil.

They is no pay back, there is no retribution for the lives lost, damage done and the chaos.

The US Goverment needs to understand...this is and shall NOT be a fair fight....

I wish DEATH to all that planned, executed and made this work.

Sorry,

Karsten
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Neutrons and Gamma rays
Although I would prefer slag and glass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top