Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 4:59:09 PM EDT
If this is so, then those on the planes had the power to help themselves. I'm not, repeat NOT, sayong these people are to blame for their own deaths, that would be cold during a time like this , but damn, a knife, even if three people per plane had them,is no match for 4o to 50 people. Sure some would be injured, maybe fatally, but we wouldn't of seen such tragedy. I hope none of you are pissed at me because that wasn't my intent, i'm just lamenting on the fact that we have turned soft and don't stick up for ourselves. And to all those who are enlisted or in the police force or EMT's- THANK YOU!! I truly appreciate all that you do and respect your work. If I was religious I would say a prayer for you, but instead i'll say hurry back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top