Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 4:06:25 PM EDT
Talked to my buddies today after I found out.  CNN, ABC, etc. have been on my television all day long and I was wondering why the pentagon was hit and not the white house.  Maybe to spread enough military confusion to begin more attacks at areas vital like the Hoover Dam.  This whole ordeal seems so surreal.  I can't even think straight, but thats just the alcohol.  [;)]  Ill join the military if we declare war.  I want to kill some of the people responsible for this act.  

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#1]
My dad is in Arizona right now and he told me that they placed anti-aircraft batterys on and around Hoover Dam.

Alex
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Talked to my buddies today after I found out.  CNN, ABC, etc. have been on my television all day long and I was wondering why the pentagon was hit and not the white house.  Maybe to spread enough military confusion to begin more attacks at areas vital like the Hoover Dam.  This whole ordeal seems so surreal.  I can't even think straight, but thats just the alcohol.  [;)]  Ill join the military if we declare war.  I want to kill some of the people responsible for this act.  

NSF
View Quote

Don't worry, there gonna get it...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Denison dam on lake Texoma, on the border between Oklahoma and Texas is closed down. They won't let any traffic across.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:16:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No offense, but do we really need to mention stuff like this?
I know it's unlikely, but "Loose Lips" and all.
View Quote

Potential targets should be common sense to anyone who went to high school.  Important places to hit include power plants, dams, and other assorted places that will cause a massive denial of basic necessary needs.  But, I'll close my loose lips.  [:D]

NSF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top