Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 4:01:05 PM EDT
I doubt checking his email is going to be a priority but it made me feel a little better.

[email][email protected][/email]

Dear Mr. President

At this time words cannot possibly explain the pain I am feeling at what has happened in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C. Since the first reports began of this horrendous tragedy I have had feelings that I have never before thought possible.

I can think of some things I had wanted You to accomplish in your term of office but every one of those things mean little to me now.

All I ask of You is vengeance for my fellow Americans who have been slaughtered this day.
I personally feel that no resource in our nation should be spared to uncover all persons and countries involved and that they be punished for their cowardly acts.

Very Truly Yours
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top