Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 3:51:06 PM EDT
Are you guys buying anything in preperation?

Gas Masks?
More Ammo?
Rifles?

Thank God I have a nice little collection built up but is that enough?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought my first "Assault Rifle" this morning and a Case of Russian 7.62mm Hollowpoints. It is an SKSthat had a crappy Camo. Paint Job, which I removed to reveal a nice Walnut Stock. I also have a 30 Round Detachable Mag., but it'll be a while before I install it. It has all matching numbers.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 5:40:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I already have about a dozen rifles and pistols including an AR, AK, Glock and FAL along with a few thousand rounds but what else is key?

I have packs, pants, belts, mags, pouches, knives, bayondets, and a few other things.

What I don't have is a gas mask, tent, or other things like a water cleaner.

What exactly is needed outside of weapons?
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
When I got home yesterday, I checked on all my preps, then cleaned and lubed all my weapons. I only have one mask, so I'll have to find another one.

What's a good source for current issue masks?

Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top