Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 3:19:52 PM EDT
I don't know if ever there was a more appropriate time to use them...

Time now to locate the potential source of this terrorism and put missles in the air...

I'm quite sure our country would solidly support a MASSIVE retaliation...

YOU GUYS WITH ME ???
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think nukes are necessary. However, I think a healthy dose of FAE bombing is in order.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
First, we find out WHO.  Then WHERE.  Then make it exist no more.

Semper Fi!

Ken Little
View Quote

Teheran Iran
Bagdad Irag
Major Population Centers in Afghanstan
(Sorry about the spelling, but you get the idea)

That would do for a start.  Kill them all.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't think nukes are necessary. However, I think a healthy dose of FAE bombing is in order.
View Quote

I will respectfully disagree...

I don't feel that "pin-prick" bombing will convey a strong enough message...

The terrorists have awakened a sleeping giant...

It's time to speak like a giant...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I think we should hit Hard and Fast.  Show there's some bite behind all the political bark in Washington.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been away for  few months! What a day to return!
F#ck the measured responce on this one. Thousands are dead!
At the very least tactical nukes.
We need a few more parking lots in the middle east!
Scratch
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Turn the sand into glass!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Dont' worry the nukes ARE fired up. Rember where the president was today. Barksdale AFB (home of the B-52s) and Offutt AFB (USSTRATCOM).

The Air Force is ready, all they need is authorization to go.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not talking about pin point bombing either. Nuclear would be incredibly unpopular. FAE are nearly as effective without the political fallout. I'm all for the areas our enemies are at being flattened into a parking lot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#10]
The worst enemy to have is an enemy within. We have to clean house of politicians who like to keep America weak. The same idiots have dismantled our military and try to disarm the citizens every chance they get. Send them to Communist China where they belong.

Next, total devastation of any country related to this incident. Total devastation!! Any sign of weakness will prompt another terrorist attack alike.

Next, why is it so easy to get into the cockpit of an airliner? They should bullet proof the cockpit and lock it shut until they land.

Wake up America!!!!!!! We're at war and most of us don't even know it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]
" There are few personal problems that can't be solved with a suitable amount of high explosives!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#12]
If the killing of 10,000+ americans in a single morning doesn't justify a thought out nuclear response, what DOES ???
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#13]
FCK the supercomputer testing of nukes to see if they'll work.

Where the hell are the nuke subs?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#14]
 Judging by the comments I keep reading, the old adage is alive and well, and seems to be holding true.

"Not too many people ever go broke overestimating the intelligence of the American public."

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Land of the giant mushrooms.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Ah-ha. You guys are funny. Never gonna happen. Conventional weapons only.

Even if we were hit by, say, one nuclear warhead, the most likely response would not be to go nuclear, unless it was a country like Russia or China that was responsible. Sad to say but we have a higher sense of morality...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Bring out the shrooms!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Reassebmle  the neutron's that were disassemblesd by the Previous Bush administration. Little radioactive aftermath and great devistation. I'd make all known terrorist camps and their supporting countrys a big hole in the ground by 6am tomarrow. They know and have know for years the locations of most terrorist training camps, supporting governments and the money flow to these terrorists.  The hell with what the rest of the world thinks. Too many of these politically correct wimppy response strategys is one reason they have little respect for the US and why they do it in the first place. If pearl harbor happened today they would have to do a study for 6 weeks to check the world opinion and the environmental impacts of going to war with Japan.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Nukes are the only way to go here.  Major destruction in Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, Egypt and other moslim coountries is imperative.

THEN figure out who did it and TOTALLY annilhalate (sp) their entire population.  Put them under the ban.  Make them a mere footnote in history.  An example of what happens when you screw with the US.  Japan learned well and has behaved ever since.  While I know the Japanese are much more intelligent than the rags, violence IS a lesson even they can understand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top