Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 11:09:21 AM EDT
Now just a few months back there where a few people who said that this would never happen. Now what I find strange is that if they can hijack 5 planes and crash them.

Why can they not hijack or buy 20 planes and fill them full of troops just like they did in Red Dawn?

Just think how easy it is to buy anything you want from Mexico right now you can buy full auto guns drugs anything you want. Now do you really think the Mexican government would turn down a larger amount of money just to turn there heads and let a few airplanes filled full of troops fly in the U.S.?

This is just some food for thought. I'm not one of thou people who is sitting there hopping for something like what happen in Red dawn to come I'm just a thinker and some one who will always be prepared.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Now just a few months back there where a few people who said that this would never happen. Now what I find strange is that if they can hijack 5 planes and crash them.

Why can they not hijack or buy 20 planes and fill them full of troops just like they did in Red Dawn?

Just think how easy it is to buy anything you want from Mexico right now you can buy full auto guns drugs anything you want. Now do you really think the Mexican government would turn down a larger amount of money just to turn there heads and let a few airplanes filled full of troops fly in the U.S.?

This is just some food for thought. I'm not one of thou people who is sitting there hopping for something like what happen in Red dawn to come I'm just a thinker and some one who will always be prepared.
View Quote

Interesting thoughts.

But what's really scary is the nuke power plant which was speculated to be a possible target.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard about the nuke plant also. Then I have also heard that is was going to hit Camp Davied not the nuke plant. Don't know but thank God it did not hit a think .

I was also told the death count is up to 22,000
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I heard about the nuke plant also. Then I have also heard that is was going to hit Camp Davied not the nuke plant. Don't know but thank God it did not hit a think .

I was also told the death count is up to 22,000
View Quote

I fear there [b]WILL[/b] be more to come.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
more to come, unless .....

We eliminate the financial people behind the terrorists.... I mean people not govt., find who sponsors .. kind of call in folks to clean up .. Then focus on tracking the so-called cells and "kaboom" them.  Got to take the brains and money out first.  Does not matter who claims responsibility... All known Anti-American Terro-cowards who have any past connection with terror activity against USA should be come under focus and exterminated!  It might take months or years, but we must unite and take care of the matter .. Make terrorists extinct! and be active in supporting it .. Life will be Hell for American outside US but if we all stay united and focus in making them extinct, we will prevent future things like this.. This means we do not make any concessions of any sort with them including media coverage to them.  Support Israel openly on Anti-Terrorist Ops. Or .. I am afraid if we do not respond to this enough .. We will see another day of this.  They are trying to create Battle Ground USA and we should take them out every where they hide.  Take out the Financial Care takers and brains, and you will see results come out fast, we have the money and resources to do it, other countries do not! Also we did not have the support of liberals within us .. But this time we might make liberals join our bandwagon because of this. Not sure about the media quite yet ..
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I never heard about the nuclear plant....
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Threats in the air...I can't control.
Terrorist bombings...I can't control.
Invasion on the ground...I've got a rifle and plenty of ammo.

Next question?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted: Threats in the air...I can't control.
Terrorist bombings...I can't control.
Invasion on the ground...I've got a rifle and plenty of ammo.

Next question?
View Quote

Jewbronis army.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top