Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 11:01:15 AM EDT
Just wondering.  They say a lot of NY emergency personnel have been lost.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Was wondering the same thing this afternoon.

A lot of members here reside in the NY area, and even though they are probably fighting amongst the rubble doing the best they can. I cant help but thinking of what has become of them.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I am also a LEO and my prayers and heart go out to the ones in NYC.  I can't imagine what they are going through...

God Bless Us All

medcop
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm also an LEO, I work third shift and just woke up and heard about this ten minutes ago.  My heart goes out to everyone affected by these attacks.

I have three friends that wear blue in NYC. My prayers are with you guys.

God Bless All Affected.

OiRogers
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Lets not forget WaveRunner...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:51:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure if they are ok, they are busy saving lives.   They will eventually remember us and let us know.

Might be a few days before we know.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#8]
 And to think that at times the LEO's on this board have suffered alot of unwarranted BS.
 I sincerely hope that all of our brothers in NYC are out of harms way LEO's, civvys and everyone in between.

Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top