Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 10:28:49 AM EDT

Just to let you know I'm not trying to start anything here and I'm not paranoid. This is just a question that I'd like people to give me there answer on.

Now I'd just like to know something does anyone think the U.N. could have had a small hand in this. They do have so much to gained right now buy sending troops to help us out.[}:D]most of the U.S. people would be ok with this because they don't know what the U.N. want's to do to the U.S. people.

I just want to know what you guys/gals think out there this is just something I thought of as I was watching TV and saw this crap.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#2]
It will come in segments.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone know if the U.N. has had anything to do with what has been happening over in Israel?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top