Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 9:01:55 AM EDT
So I get tired of people always mocking other countries when terrorism occurs. Too many Americans think that we are above that and out of the reach of it. They look down on some of these other countries and make jokes about their problems with terrorism attacks.

Well it ain't so funny now is it.

But at least you can feel good about being an American and proud cause Texan President Bush is gonna take names and kick some serious ass. I hope he finds them and sends them to whatever God they worship, cause there is no point for their asses to be on this planet anymore. To hell with that idea, I need some target practice. Just ship them down to Texas. We'll take care of them,,, and they won't be getting the easy life on death row for 20 years either...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]
What should we expect when we inject(i.e. the United States) ourselves into other countries affairs? i.e. politics and religion.  Even though Americans take politicans rather light hearted, and religion somewhat seriously, politics and religion are taken very seriously in the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#2]
no shit..
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#3]
no shit, I've been repeating that over and over again for SOOOOOO long.    And this is exactly the reason why so many of us make comments that we don't support these global actions that stick their noses into the affairs of various countries, especially in areas where they have already announced their extreme hatred of US ideals.

What the hell were we expecting from these sorts of people or expecting them to do?   Sit there and just steam in their juices?  We've been warned countless times that it was going to be taken to US soil, everything leading up to this was nothing more than deployment practice while they honed their infrastructure and cell groups.

Today I was left wondering whether or not some of these groups actually have biological weapons capability.   The WTC attack was likely a perfect tactical situation for it's deployment, the first plane to crash into the WTC would have caused the evacuation of people from surrounding areas and forcing them into the streets and out into the open.   The 2nd plane could have easily been a decoy helicopter or cessna loaded down with biological weapons to deploy some sort of airborne toxin to poison all those in the streets.   What took place today was well organized enough that creating the additional death and injury from the delivery of airborne toxins wouldn't have been that much more difficult.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe this little experience will snap fat, lazy americans out of their apathy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top