Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2001 8:47:01 AM EDT
Just to put things into their proper perspective
here's a little something to think about next time someone says something bad about Israel!

Pretty bad PR, IMHO
[url]http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAOXI0VHRC.html[/url]

Dancing in the streets, eh? We shall see just who has the last dance at this party.

Eric The(ISIsraelOurAllyOrNot?)Hun[>]:)]
Eric
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
here's a little something to think about next time someone says something bad about Israel!

Pretty bad PR, IMHO
[url]http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAOXI0VHRC.html
[/url]

Dancing in the streets, eh? We shall see just who has the last dance at this party.

Eric
View Quote
  It's time to put Israel to the test. They have the best intel people around over ther, and they HAD BETTER get us some serious info. Once that happens, they can leave the rest to US!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Kill them.  Then bounce the rubble!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#3]
"Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden warned three weeks ago that he and his followers would carry out an unprecedented attack on U.S. interests for its support of Israel, an Arab journalist with access to him said Tuesday."

I see the pix of the types that drive bomb laden cars into buildings in Israel. I see the pix of the types who wear bombs under their clothes and detonate them in groups of civilians in Israel.

We know the types who exploded the bomb in the basement of the World Trade Center in '93.

They are ALL ![red]<----derogatory term deleted by :Ed Sr[/red]

Remember what happened to Japan after Pearl Harbor.   [b][i]REMEMBER  .  .  . [/i][/b]

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#4]
DEATH TO ARABS!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DEATH TO ARABS!!!
View Quote

Any Detroiters here?  What's the atmosphere in Dearborn?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Celebration won't last long.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#7]
We must wait until it is clear who is responsible, then those that dance today, burn tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#8]
We should be very careful on what is happening.  So far we don't know who is responsible for this atrocity.  It would be terrible to repeat the mistakes made in the Spanish-American War where battleship Maine was blown in Havana harbor by the so-called Spanish terrorists.  We know now today that it was an accidental explosion in the magazine, nothing to do with Spain.  What a terrible waste.  Many people were killed because of the Hearst newspapers insistance that Spain was responsible.  We should be VERY clear who the culprit are.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#9]
We financed and supported the Jewish migration to Palistine after WWII. We gave them weapons so that they could make it there. We gave them more weapons and support while they were killing the locals (Palestinians).

Now they are dancing in the street cause some of us have been killed. BIG F#&KING SUPRISE!!!

Leave them the hell alone until we prove that they had something to do with it. It's their right to be happy when bad things come to their enemies.

But if they were behind this event,,, kill the rat bastards!!! Kill them all!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:09:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Bin Laden and the Taliban are denying involvement. Yeah, right. Put a Tomahawk up their ass and follow it up with the Rangers.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I agree with raf, the US retaliating against the wrong group is exactly what the people behind this wants. It would make us look even more evil and supporters would cancel their support.

Stay cool till we know who really did it and then we SMOKE THEM!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#13]
They probabily can use some light for the celibration. Maybe we should send some napalm....

Seriously, though, the taliban feels our pain,huh? Well, if Bin Looser had anything to do with this, they cirtenlly will
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:27:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Post from Retrodog -
Now they are dancing in the street cause some of us have been killed. BIG F#&KING SUPRISE!!!
Leave them the hell alone until we prove that they had something to do with it. [b]It's their right to be happy when bad things come to their enemies.[/b]
View Quote

And it's my right to say that whatever their motives, if they are happy when Americans die, I can be forgiven for being quite happy when Palestinians die!

Is that fair?

BTW, so they're [u]our[/u] enemies? That's good to know.

Eric The(Actually,I'llBe[u]Ecstatic[/u]WhenTheDancersAreDead!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#16]
MAYBE WE SHOULD GET UP SOME MONEY AND SEND IN A TEAM OF AMERICANS.

I will sale any thing I an live with out that should be a start, about 200-300 guys should do.

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Dance in the streets?  Don't worry, the Israelis with M-16s will make them dance like they always have if you know what I mean.[;)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#18]
"Cool it!

Lets not start blaming a whole group of people for what a few terrorists have done!"

Thay why we are in this mess, kill them all.

COWAREDS!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#19]
The moslems have been dreaming of something like this.  I agree we must clearly determine just which ones are responsible and then take action of such extreme proportions that they never dare do it again.

In some ways this is more serious than Pearl.   The end result needs to be the same.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Goatboy is right, but we do need to keep an eye on them if they are really Americans they will see why we need to.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
. . . It would be terrible to repeat the mistakes made in the Spanish-American War where battleship Maine was blown in Havana harbor by the so-called Spanish terrorists.  We know now today that it was an accidental explosion in the magazine, nothing to do with Spain.  . . .
View Quote

In fact, it is not certain that it was an accident. However, even if it was an attack on the Maine, it may not have been launched by the Spanish. Cuban revolutionaries had much more to gain from a war with the US than Spain.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#23]
We chose sides long ago in the Middle East, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that we have made ourselves a target.

It is kinda late in the game to extract ourselves from this mess, but our support for Israel has helped get us into it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't be an idiot guys. You start killing innocent people and then you are the bad guy. And then you will have every other country on your ass, not just the Moslims. When this happens then the stuff that happened this morning will seem like childs play. Put a cap on it.

Oh and Eric, you can celebrate all you want when someone else bites the bullet. I don't care. I was referring to these guys wanting to fly over there and kill them all. That's a little bit different.

Secondly, I am only defending innocent people. You show me that bastards who did this stuff today and I will personally put a bullet through their hearts. They have to go down, just not everybody else.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#27]
We should have given the Jews western Germany after the war. But they didn't want to stay there cause they felt unwelcome and unsafe. What a hoot. So instead we financed their migration to Palistine. What a mistake...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:02:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Every time this happens we find one or two scape goats and put them on trial. No one listens and no one is afraid of us.  The USS Cole has not been avenged, Osama Bin Laden is still free to terrorize, and now this.  It is time we went to total war.  No police actions or strategic bombings, but TOTAL WAR!  The military needs to go into Afghanistan and start busting heads!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Those poor, sick, brainwashed individuals celebrating don't understand they are part of the PROBLEM..

I am not angry; I pity them.  However, if they come to kill me I will strike back.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Time for IDF to hold a "turkey shoot".
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#31]
I can't whait to see Palestinians dead in the streets. After watching all seing all those dead people on TV I hope they burn in Hell, ALL OF THEM, WOMEN AND CHILDREN. And no more smart bombs, use napalm, they chose those planes because they where full of gas before takeoff well let the US return the favor!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DEATH TO ARABS!!!
View Quote

Cool it!

Lets not start blaming a whole group of people for what a few terrorists have done!
View Quote

Ya cool it will ya.

DEATH TO CERTAIN ARABS
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We know the types who exploded the bomb in the basement of the World Trade Center in '93.

They are ALL ![red]<----derogatory term deleted by :Ed Sr[/red]
View Quote
Watch this moderator and see that he does not OVER moderate.

My term was not derogatory, especially in view of the tremendous loss of life in Israel and the U.S.

I called the terrorists r@ghe@ds and that is the least offensive thing that can be said while watching the Trade Center Collapse.

Ed Sr, if you read this, before you become an apologist for those that dress like Bin Laden, [red]maybe you can tell us what politically correct terms we should describe Middle East terrorists with?!![/red]

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#34]
I still think the Russians should have taken Afghanistan.

It might have been a whole new ball game.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:30:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:30:47 AM EDT
[#36]
We need to first find out who planed and carried this out.

THEN NUKE 'EM TELL THEY GLOW AND SHOOT 'EM IN THE DARK   [pissed] [-!-]  [-!-!-]  [heavy]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
We should have given the Jews western Germany after the war. But they didn't want to stay there cause they felt unwelcome and unsafe. What a hoot. So instead we financed their migration to Palistine. What a mistake...
View Quote

You know what retrodog?
The mistake was not to wipe the Palestinians away in 1967.
Maybe you didn't realize one thing: THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS DIED!
And if not for the US policy toward Israel, because for Muslim like in Iran and Irak, or Pakistan Americans, and western way of life in general, is an INSULT FOR THEM!

The only right thing to do NOW is to help US against terrorism, to help US Govt. to find the guilty ones for this horrible homicidal act and PUNISH them in a way that any other will remember for long, long time.

I SUPPORT AMERICA!
I SUPPORT ISRAEL!
I SUPPORT FREEDOM!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Dearborn MI is pretty quiet. Nothing newsworthy is happening. At least nothign newsworthy enough to get on the local news station.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Just tell us where to point the guns...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Let's keep in mind that there is no clear evidence linking these terrorist attacks to Arabs.  Most everybody here is basing their conclusions on the modus operandi.

If I am going to vent my anger, it will be on the target that richly deserves it.  But I want proof first.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#42]
We must be patient to figure who the actual perpertrators are.  We gunners have all been bam-bozolled by the news media at some point.  When we find out, there will be no place to hide, and no where to run, the earth will be too small.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My military command went back into a ThreatCon Alpha on Thursday of last week based on some intelligence that was shared DOD wide. We're in Charlie now with armed guards, the parking lots barricaded and the civilians sent home.
View Quote

We have heard many bases are now at Threatcon Delta?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Just watching a live feed from Palestine, and no shit, they are really dancing in the streets!

It makes me sick to see such contempable behaviour. Infact I am at a loss for words.

If they want War, they're bloody gonna get it, and whatever America does, they will HAVE the whole support of the free world.

Its almost as if they are luring you for a fight! Just be patient, for the countless people who were killed and injured today, and their families, my prayers go out to them all.

In respect for the dead and injured, this is all I am gonna say for now, but stand united, and be strong for your nation. Keep cool. Payback will come (10,000 fold).

God Bless your country.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#46]
It's eery,to say the least, that only 2 days ago I posted the topic: "Who's Ready?".  Which basically asks who would be ready for a SHTF scenario.  During the first hour of these events, the only thing on my mind was getting the hell away from school and to my already picked "safe zone".  With mixed reports coming in to the classroom via my two-way pager and internet, I had no clue as to the scale of the event.  
The only thing this attack can be compared to would, like most of you have said, have to be Pearl Harbor only worse.  If a government is behind this, we may well be on the brink of World War III.  I only hope that it is simply a terrorist attack.  In which case those who are responsible will pay dearly for what they have done.  

What I can not see is this affecting our rights.  Now, I know the anti's will try to use anything as an excuse.  I see it as a wake-up call to the politicians; showing that attacks can happen on our native soil.  I can't imagine how people who do not own guns felt today.  I would guess they felt helpless.  It was a security to me that at least if worse came to worse, I would be able to defend myself.  How would removing firearms from U.S. citizens protect us from terrorist attacks?  How many U.S. terrorists have attacked their country lately?

As to who is responsible, my money is on Bin Ladin(?spelling?).  According to something I heard on the radio, he sent an email to some federal agency warning that they were "In for a big surprise."  I feel that we will know the enemy soon.  They will not be able to keep a blow to the most powerful nation in the world of this magnitude quiet for long.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
DEATH TO ARABS!!!
View Quote

Any Detroiters here?  What's the atmosphere in Dearborn?
View Quote

Yeah, I'm in the Detroit 'burbs...Dearborn mayor has already been on TV press conference with the City's apologies and sorrow. Ebrytime someone locally has said anything about the Middle East "connections" or suspicions, they give a disclaimer to not target locals or specific groups.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Pretty bad PR, IMHO
[url]http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAOXI0VHRC.html[/url]

Eric
View Quote

I think we should give a call to our FRIENDS the Israelis and get them on board with a common goal of ruling the Arab world by this time next week! This "terror" crap has been tolerated for much to long.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#49]
After seeing those scoundrels dancing in the streets, I have been totally polarized into supporting Israel.
[Edited to add: That "dancing in the streets" cr@p is directly comparable to the Somalis dragging that naked American fighting man through the streets, insofar as any kind of sympathy I *may* have felt for Palestinians has absolutely evaporated upon seeing their behavior.  My support of Israel (warts and all) is *now* cast in stone.]

No sympathy, and d@mn well no foreign aid for those [Palestinian]people.

-------

Also, whatever else happens, America needs to seize Osama Bin Laden and toss him into the gorilla cage at the San Diego Zoo.  Let him fight for his monkey chow with the rest of the dumb animals. [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#50]
I want a little pay-back.  We are at war kids.

Let god sort them out.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top