Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 8:08:18 AM EDT
Cant say to much, will update when i can . I am in NYC and its real real bad. The flames and smoke is visable for miles . got to go as Iam part of the utility companies hear.....Pray for all
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:10:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys get the hell out of town!

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Cant say to much, will update when i can . I am in NYC and its real real bad. The flames and smoke is visable for miles . got to go as Iam part of the utility companies hear.....Pray for all
View Quote

GO!  You are needed!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:11:51 AM EDT
[#4]
a2car, they can't get gout of town! Bridges and tunnels are closed.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Crap thats right.

Take care then, help if you can I gess no one will be able to get in there for a time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#6]
They have me on standby . I work for the utility company. The place is going nuts . Locking everything. The NYC ferries buses and all government vehicles have been commandeerd for support. All our emergency response crews are out or going out and my brother in law who is a doctor in NYC got word to my wifes sis there is wounded everywhere . All major roads are shut and i think iam going to be hear for days . ....now there busting out cots....I am worried about the other planes could have a nuke or some crap ..the phones out to my house are off and i cant even speak to family. I am alittle worried .....my god I am speechless.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:34:09 AM EDT
[#7]
City is paralized. Can't go in or out. To all New Yorkers my prayers are with you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top