Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 8:02:55 AM EDT
If it turns out the terrorism is linked to the cowardly bastards on the other side of the ocean that like to ride camels, at what point does the U.S. finally say enough is enough and lights up a few nukes on them? Japan thought suicide missions would work also, until we finally dropped a couple of primitive nuclear weapons them. Yes, it caused massive loss of life and the devastation is for hundred years or more but something has to be done. More lives were saved in the long run than could have been saved by "talking".

If this terrorism turns out to be linked to some cowardly local group then the punishment should be public "be heading" or hang them from their balls by fish hooks. Terrorism and the killing of innocent people to try and get some message across is wrong and the punishment should be 10 times worse than crime.

I pray for the innocent people & their families that were killed or hurt by this total act of cowardism.

just my .02

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:09:59 AM EDT
[#1]
This HAD to have been carried out with the aid of a foreign gov't, is my thinking. And once we find out who, we should wage a declared war on them, total and absolute: no stopping after 100 hrs of a ground war, no peace talks, no stopping until we have unleashed such destruction on whoever is responsible that Lucifer will cry tears of pity for our enemies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top