Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 6:16:10 AM EDT
Pentagon bombed. WTC collapsed. White house evacuated. Financial markets closed.

Have mags loaded and ready to go.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:17:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Whether the gov admits it we ARE at war.  Self defense is in order.  THEY have won the initial action but I know we are capable of winning the war!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Let's not panic, we were attacked, THEY want us to react all kinds of goofy ways.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:24:12 AM EDT
[#6]
There's no enemy to shoot at stateside.  No one can invade Fortress America, just take potshots like they are doing.  My AR won't hit the Middle East from here.  Stay calm and sit tight!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:28:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Panic, definitely not.
Prepared, definitely.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:35:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I'm currently loading all magazines, something I'd never normally do.  I'm even using the good stuff.  I don't like this, I did not want to see WW3 in my lifetime.  We know who fucking did it, Iran is the only country that can afford to waste 767's, when are we levelling them??? and why the hell did that second plane get into NY???? the FAA has been too slow, as well as the military.  Fucking cutbacks...

I'm in Baltimore, and it seems the long distance lines are down or overloaded, and
CRAP second tower fell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a SHTF type of person, but I'm loading up!

And to think, yesterday I was pissed off because my VPN wasn't working...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:37:33 AM EDT
[#9]
It is also support your family, friends, and neighbors time.  Many will be scared and sad for all those lost.  Make sure to look to their emotional needs as well as physical safety.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:41:59 AM EDT
[#10]
carbombs too, not just planes, they are active in the US.(duh!)

I'm having second thoughts about middle east...
Maybe its N. Korea!  That would make more sense, the pentagon is NOT a terrorist target to any informed nation.  It would only be attacked to try and degrade our military readiness, not to cause terror, or demoralize.  It wouldn't surprise me if our boys are in all out combat right now defending the DMZ in Korea...  

Carbomb is also bad news, they did plan enough to know the US's plans, and knew that all air traffic would be diverted to canada. So its not over yet.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#11]
No need to panic, but precautions need to be taken.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't like the fact Bush is in AF1 on his way to washington... NOT GOOD... and now they are saying a 747 hit pennsylvania?!?! not a terrorist target, this is an organized attack..  Somewhere else in the world there is military action going on against the US or an ally.

Bush in the air, and airplanes are still making it in from oustside the US?!?!  Oh, great, another hijacked plane in the air????

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#13]
This event will unify Americans in support for war against other countries.  It is not SHTF in our nation...  God willing, [b]it will be[/b] in anti-American nations.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:24:36 AM EDT
[#15]
We are at war now.  The only question is with whom.  

Stay calm and wait for information.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:25:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't like the fact Bush is in AF1 on his way to washington... NOT GOOD... and now they are saying a 747 hit pennsylvania?!?! not a terrorist target, this is an organized attack..  Somewhere else in the world there is military action going on against the US or an ally.

Bush in the air, and airplanes are still making it in from oustside the US?!?!  Oh, great, another hijacked plane in the air????

View Quote

AF1 can stay up indefinitely with refueling.  No doubt a cloud of fighters is surrounding it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Stay calm. Blood donations needed.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Got a bunch of Mags that aren't NIW anymore.

Locked and Loaded.[%(]

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:24:32 AM EDT
[#19]
We here at Naval Nuclear Power TRaining Command are at Threatcon Charlie, this is serious shit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:25:57 AM EDT
[#20]
I agree,Stay calm, Donate blood,
We are at WAR people
Somebody is going to pay for this!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 8:44:40 AM EDT
[#21]
[b]PEOPLE:

It is of the most utter importance that none of you panic, and/or over react!  As RAF said, await GOOD information on the terrorists, and if we are indeed at war, be prepared, indeed.  Do not take advantage of an already horrible event in an irresponsible way.  

Be ready, stay calm, do not shout SHTF, and start practicing military maneuvers yet![/b]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#22]
S has HTF, but only for the terrorists. Lots of retrbution to pay for this. Bin Lauden will have nowhere left to hide. He's going to be far too hot for these terrorist states to allow him to stay...
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Ok Ruben.  Expect the remaining C-Mags to go fast![;)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Stay calm.

This is an unprecedented situation. We have NO way of knowing as a nation yet who did this. Speculation will only get the wrong people killed. Be safe, and report any odd things to law enforcement that you see or hear.

Still- BUY up all the ammo you can find, esp. 223- it WILL be scarce, really fast. Survival gear, too.

Those people who stocked up for Y2K were VERY smart people.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:31:10 AM EDT
[#25]
C'mon guys, stay calm.  The Spanish-American War was fought because the Randoph Heast thought the battleship Maine was blown up in Havana Harbour by Spanish terrorists, in fact it was recently proven beyond doubt that there was a HUGE explosion in the magazine that blew the main apart.  A lot of lives was needless lost because of the news media.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top