Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 6:12:56 AM EDT
as the most devestating attack on American soil!

September 11, 2001, will become the new 'day of infamy' hereafter! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:15:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
as the most devestating attack on American soil!

September 11, 2001, will become the new 'day of infamy' hereafter! [>]:)]
View Quote

Yes, but unlike last time, there are no planes with rising suns on the wings- we have no idea who did this, this time.

And now- the Pentagon has been hit- WTF????
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:15:55 AM EDT
[#3]
If it turns out to be foreign, which I hope that it does, I think you have a most valid point.........
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:18:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Where were you when World War 3 kicked off!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:23:59 AM EDT
[#5]
there were just over 2500 KIA at Pearl Harbor.  This is going to be much higher.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:26:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where were you when World War 3 kicked off!
View Quote

I don't think that is it. There's only one nation that has the resources to consider a war with the US, China. Don't think it's them they aren't a terrorist state.

This is probably Iraq, or Bin Laden. How do you hijack 3 planes?? Did they compromise security at 1 airport?? And get weapons on 3 planes?? If they had weapons what kind?? How come the pilots weren't able to get a message to the air controllers?  
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:29:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top